32. Revelations

*-*-*
Haven't been getting many reads lately.. but it doesn't matter, the few that I have, I appreciate it
*-*-*

I woke up feeling more sore than I think I've ever experienced. My head hurt so bad that I could feel it starting to pulse. I dared not to move my head. It just hanged there as I became weak and decided not to use my energy to prop my head up.

I could see the feet of Ross as he paced back and forth, mumbling something to himself.

"Where is she? She should be here by now. Reasons to why I needed to work solo." I could hear him say.

My wrist began to ache as the cuffs started to dig into my skin. They were becoming reddened by the irritation that the cuffs caused my wrists.

My head bobbed up and down as I made an effort to look up, but failed.

"Looks like someone is up." I heard him say. "Well go on and say something." He taunted me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly.

"I find joy in your suffering." He replied, kneeling down so that he was closer to me. He reached a hand out and steadied my head in his hands. He gave me a look of fake sympathy as he stuck his lip out sarcastically.

"If your going to kill me, hurry up and do so." I spat at him. He removed his hand away from under my chin quickly, letting my head drop painfully, causing a sharp pain to be coursed through my neck. I moaned out in pain.

"What's the fun in that? The real excitement is watching you suffer and watching you painfully and slowly die underneath my own bare hands." His eyes glimmered with the insanity that he was known for. He smiled wickedly, probably thinking of all the many ways that he could slowly deprive me of my precious life.

"You're crazy." I glare at him.

"Precisely," He smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"Cole will find you." I said hopefully even though I barely believed it myself.

"Don't hold your breath, no one knows where we are, Darling."

I kind of knew that he wouldn't come to my rescue. I knew that he was probably trying to find me, but there was no hope. The hope that I had was slowly draining like someone's phone battery. Except when your battery is dead, ones solution would be their charger, as for me when it's dead, it's dead. There would be no resolution to save my hope.

Ross let out a deep and annoyed sigh. "Where is she?!" He repeated angrily, kicking an old sofa. It started to cloud with dust. He swatted the air to rid himself of the nasty air and clear it out and made it fresh again.

"If it's Courtney that you are waiting for then don't expect much, she fails at everything, that including showing up. I just hope you both know that y'all are terrible human beings and I hope you rot in hell." I spit at him. He bends down on his knee, seemingly calm before he strikes me across the face with his hand. I expected as much.

"I appreciate it." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You hungry?" He asked me as if he cared.

"No," I answered, but in all honesty, I was starving. I needed to eat. As if on cue, my stomach growled and he smirked at me.

"Yeah, your stomach says otherwise." He said.

"Get up and get some food." He said. Obviously I couldn't go anywhere as these cuffs restricted me from moving anywhere. It was very painful to move anything.

Ross got up and went over to an ice chest in the kitchen. He opened it up and pulled out a burger. I was very confused.

He walked back to me and sat the food onto my lap. I scowled at him in anger.