24. The black bikini

*-*-*
Welcome to another chapter, hope you enjoy, please vote :)
*-*-*

I ran around my room trying to find anything that I might have forgotten to pack for our vacation to Lucas' lake house. To say that I was excited would definitely be an understatement. I threw in a couple bathing suits and some cute outfits that would last me a week. I was stoked about this trip, I haven't been on any kind of vacation really since my honeymoon.

"Juliet?" I heard someone call my name. when I turn around, I saw Mason standing at my bedroom door with a bag in his hands. I smile and drop my bag. I engulf him into a tight hug. "Mason," I greet.

"When's the time we are supposed to head out?" He asked me with a smile that reached his eyes.

"Right now I'm waiting for Cole to get back with his buddies and I'm waiting for Nadia and Elena to get here with their stuff." I say sighing.

"I feel kind of awkward." He admits, shrugging. I chuckle at him and hug him in comfort. "You and me both." I smile.

"How would you feel awkward? You know these people." He says lifting a brow after I pull back from our hug.

"I know Elena, Nadia, and Cole. I don't really know his friends." I say shrugging, he nods as if he was understanding.

"Well, I don't know any of them, I've only met Cole once and I saw how y'all were getting off." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows. after pushing a blush away I roll my eyes, but the smirk on his face only grew wider and it was kind of creepy.

"Stop being a creep." I say jokingly, his smirk faltered into a frown. "I'm not a creep." He scoffs. I laugh at how fast his facial expression had changed. He rolls his eyes and I couldn't help but notice the light shade of pink rise in his cheeks. "Whatever," He mumbles, walking out of my room leaving me alone to pack.

I dug through my many drawers trying to find an extra bathing suit. Finally I found one. I pulled it out and eyed it wondering when I bought such a skimpy looking bikini. It was a black bikini and let me just say that it was definitely small. What would this even cover? Then I remembered that I'm not the one who bought it and Ross had bought it for me a long while back. I grimaced at the thought.

No way am I wearing that.

"Oh my gosh, you have to wear that!" Elena's voice boomed from behind me. I turn around and smiled at her before remembering that I was holding the bikini and tossed it back into the drawer that I pulled it out of. "No!" Elena screamed and I gave her a confused look.

"You have to wear this!" She exclaimed, pulling the bikini back out of the drawer. I snort. No way.

"You would totally catch Cole's eye if you wore this." She smirked before throwing a wink at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, it's too skimpy." I say seriously. "That's why I like it." She squealed. At this point I think that I've rolled my eyes way to much that it's most likely unhealthy.

"No." I say in finality before walking out of the room to find Nadia dragging her bag into the house. "How much did you pack?" I ask incredulously.

"To much." She says struggling to get her bag into the house. "We're only going for a week." I inform her, raising a brow. "I know." She says flatly. I roll my eyes. Soon Elena comes trotting into the living room while smiling at me as if she knows something that I don't. What did this girl do?

"Hello, Nadia and Elena, right?" Mason asks coming out of the kitchen, finding the girls.

Nadia nods her head with a friendly smile stretched across her lips while Elena sat there gawking at him. I jab my elbow into her arm, bringing her out of the trance she was in. She rubbed her arm, glaring at me before composing herself. I smirk at her while she rolls her eyes.