19. Crack in the wall

*-*-*
I just want to say a quick thank you to all of my readers <3
*-*-*

"Get up!" I hear Cole scream amusedly.

"If you're not dying, there's no point." I wave a dismissive hand in the air as I try to cuddle myself into the blanket further.

"I don't know how you're not uncomfortable." Cole says. I look up at the ceiling and see Cole's tall frame come into my line of vision while he towers over me with a half smile.

"Well, it was no 'sleep-on-the-cloud' experience, but I managed." I say groggily, sleep still evident in my voice.

"Since when have you slept on a cloud?" He asks sarcastically.

"I do it all the time." I joke, pulling the blanket over my face.

"Seems like a suicide experience." I hear his amused laughs through the blankets. I sigh tiredly.

"I'm hungry." I say through the blanket.

"Well get up and let me take you somewhere." Cole says pulling the blanket both from under me and from on top of me. I shiver from how cold the hardwood floor was.

"In your dreams." I smirk before laying on my stomach while burying my face in my folded arms.

"Nope." He says pulling me off the ground and gently placing me on my feet.

"Where are you taking me then?" I raise a brow.

"Narnia," He smiles a childish smile. I roll my eyes in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh nice, it'd be fun to get away from reality." I slump my shoulders.

"Yes, but we can't." He smiles. I sigh knowingly.

"Seriously, I'm hungry." I say walking into his kitchen. A loud unsatisfying grumble could be heard from my stomach. My cheeks tinted with the beautiful shade of embarrassment.

Cole let's out a deep laugh. I roll my eyes.

It was still raining outside. The perfect sleeping weather and I had to be awoken by the cowboy. I wanted to nestle up in a warm bed and pull the sheets over my face and let the weight of my problems wash away as I drift to sleep.

"Come on." He says.

"Uhh, do I look ready for anything?" I say gesturing to my clothes.

"Yes, for bed." He answers, I narrow my eyes glaring at him.

"It doesn't matter how you look, you look good to me and it's not like we're going to go have tea with the queen, we're just simply going to go eat something as simple as a hamburger if you wanted." He shrugged.

"Easy for you to say while you're wearing nice clothes that make you look good while I look like I just rolled out of bed." I say looking at the clothes I was wearing and frowning unsatisfied.

"Well you're wrong," He says. "You just rolled off the floor." He smirks. I throw a hard glare at him.

"No I didn't, you picked me off the floor." I shoot back at him. This time it's his turn to roll his eyes while I have the pleasure of smirking.

"I'm changing," I say walking out of the kitchen.

"Into what? You didn't bring anything." He asked confused.

"I threw my clothes into the wash after I washed up yesterday. I'll just wear them." My lips perk up into a smile.

"Okay, but hurry." He says. I wave my hand dismissively behind me.