"Umm, how did you find my house?" He says nervously.

"Oh you know how it is! I asked Tiffany, she asked Brooklyn who asked his manger to ask yours and.."  She stops as she begins to walk into the house, seeing the three women in the living room staring at her with their mouths open.

Kristie Simms is even more beautiful in person than on screen. Her long blonde hair is perfectly blow-dried and shimmers like the sun. Her skin looks like it's airbrushed on and her tight jeans and cropped stripe t-shirt show off her incredible body, obvious to anyone looking that she works out every day.

The jealousy I felt a moment ago has been replaced with intense self loathing and inadequateness as I look at the flawless woman in front of us.

"Oh, you have company." She says not attempting to hide the judgement in her tone.

Harry steps beside her and I'm shocked when his good-looks light the room up so much they seem to dull hers.

"Um, Kristie this is Liv, my housemate." He points towards me and I wave a little, cursing myself for not wearing a cuter outfit.

"This is her sister, Bec and our friend, Frankie."

"Hiii," She drags out, flashing us the most forced smile I've ever seen.

"Do you want a glass?" I ask politely, gesturing towards the champagne.

"Oh sure, great!" She walks over with Harry trailing behind her looking like a toddler about to throw a tantrum as he shoots me an annoyed look.

He sits down first and she follows so close she is practically on his lap.

Harry tilts back his glass and finishes it in one gulp as I hand Kristie her drink.

Bec and Frankie look like they're watching a tennis match, neither of them speaking but their heads in sync looking at Harry and then back to me.

I smile awkwardly at everyone who seems to be staring at me for some reason.

"I'll get the food," I say getting up and almost running into the kitchen. 

I prepare the platters of bread, dips, cold meats and cheeses and take a deep breath before I carry them out to our guests.

"Help yourself" I say to Kristie, placing the food on the table, trying to make her feel comfortable and compensate for Harry who has barely spoken a word since her arrival.

"Oh," She screws up her face and sends me a patronising smile. 

 "I don't eat meat, dairy or gluten.  You don't get this body by eating that." 

She points a finger to my hand as I pop a piece of bread in my mouth, making me so self conscious I nearly spit it out.

Everyone, including Harry, scoffs at the remark and I want to shove the breadstick into her perfect face.

"I don't think you have to be on a crazy diet to look good" Harry snaps, trying not to cause a scene but wanting to defend everyone else in the room that she has just offended.

"No, of COURSE not!" She says so dramatically she actually puts a hand to her chest and I swear if she was wearing pearls she would have clutched them.

"But Harry, you don't seem to have an issue with my body like this." She says suggestively to him in a low voice but still loud enough for the rest of us to hear, as she places a leg over his and seductively kisses his neck.

Bec and Frankie's heads turn in unison again from Harry to me as he stares at the floor and I can't break my gaze away from the patch of his skin her lips were just attached to.