¶ Chapter Seven ¶

• Chapter Seven - Tangibility •

(Please, I highly suggest for you to be listening to "If I Believe You [by; The 1975. It will make the experience better.)

You'd think they would get tired of watching movies every night, but they still have yet to get bored of Adam Sandler movies and expensive ass gas station chips.

It was in the middle of Click that Brendon started to get bored, so he pulled out his phone, scrolling through his Instagram. Nothing new, nothing important.

Ryan sat on the other end of the couch, he looked just as bored as Brendon seemed to be. "Ry, you wanna do something else?"

Ryan nodded and reached over for the remote, pausing the movie, "But what?"

Brendon slouched. He didn't think the conversation would get this far.

"We could go drive to Taco Bell and get food." Brendon suggested.

"Nope, closed." Ryan replied.

"Well, I guess we could go swimming in the pool, it's the right Temperature. Plus, there's a full moon tonight." Brendon offered with thought engraved upon his features.

"Alright, sounds fun." Ryan piqued, he seemed to be excited about the random idea.

Brendon smiled and stared at Ryan, he loved when Ryan smiled. He missed Ryan's smile, so it was good seeing it again.

"Well? Are you gonna go and change?" Ryan inquired, Brendon's face going into a lighter shade of pink as he nodded. Smiling shyly, he pushed himself off the couch and headed up the stairs to his room, he didn't bother to flicker the light on. He directed over to his dresser, pulling the first drawer forward and rummaging through it, until grabbing a hold of the silky fabric of his swimming trunks. "Ah hah!" He exclaimed as he swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and off his body, throwing it carelessly onto the floor. Doing the same with his boxer's and pants, then pulling his black swim trunks up past his mid thigh and over his ass, releasing the elastic from his grasp making it slap against his abdomen creating a loud snap.

"Fuck, that hurt." Brendon whispered. His face scrunched into discomfort, but scurried out of his room and down stairs, walking into the living room.

"Oh, sorry." Brendon's face heated as he fast walked into the kitchen to avoid the half naked Ryan. It's not always great when you walk into your living room to see your ex-boyfriend's, and future baby daddy's, bare ass.

Brendon groaned, hitting his head against the wall when he heard a loud chuckle from Ryan in the living room, "It's alright, Bren. Not like you haven't seen my ass before, right?"

"I'll kill you and tell everyone you left me again and that Pete is the father of this child if you mention this, understand?" Brendon growled, obviously irritated with the man in the living room.

"Yeah, yeah." Ryan answered nonchalantly.

"Don't undermine me!" Brendon yelled in a frustrated tone.

"I won't. Not today, anyway." Ryan said, Brendon could just hear the smirk he was wearing through his words. Stupid cunt.

"Alright, I'm done getting dressed. You can come out, now." Ryan called out. Brendon snaked out from the kitchen and walked past Ryan and to the back sliding door. He stepped outside to the rim of the pool, dipping the tip of his left foot into the water, "Ugh, It's cold."