¶ Chapter Fifteen ¶

• Chapter Fifteen - Rasasvada •

(Play music when told to.)

"And what if he chickens out? W-what if he gets hot feet and takes Oliver with him? What would I do if he straight up said I don't, at the alter? Oh- Oh Jesus, what if he forgets his vows?" Ryan rants to Jon's cat, Ryan was told to get ready at Jon's house, so here he was, two hours before the wedding, ranting to the gray Munchkin kitten cleaning his paws in front of him, Jon had gone to grab Ryan's suit from the car, if anything, Ryan was much more than nervous.

"Ryan? Who were you just talking to?" Jon questioned as he shuffled into the living with a hanger covered in black cloth.

Ryan gestured his hand towards the short legged cat, "Cherries."

"You do know that cats can't talk, right?" Jon asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes," Ryan glared before continuing, "I just needed to rant, that's all, god, so judgmental." Ryan grumbles, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Ryan, you do know you could rant to me, right?" Jon said more as a statement than a question.

"Yes, I'm aware, It's just you give me prolonged eye contact, so, it kind of weirds me out." Ryan mumbled avoiding the eye contact Jon was trying to start.

"I do?" Jon asked, his eyes trying to find Ryan's, finally succeeding.

"Yes! You're literally doing it, right. Now." Ryan complained with a laugh.

"Okay! I'm sorry, I didn't realize I did that, I'll just stop, now go ahead, rant." Jon said, sitting down on the couch across from Ryan as he sets the suit on the side of the couch.

Ryan rubs the back of his neck, "Uh, okay. um, I guess I'm worried that Bren is gonna chicken out or forget something."

Jon stares at the floor intensely while speaking, "So, you're having doubts?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess, I mean, I wouldn't call them doubts necessarily, I think they're more of, anxieties." Ryan implies awkwardly as he gives Jon a strange look, but Jon doesn't know he's giving him that look, as he is still staring at the floor as if it were a nice piece of cake.

"Well, my advice to you, is to just lay back and relax, Spencer and I have it handled from here, you and Brendon have been together for awhile, if you can trust him with a band, and a baby, I think a wedding wouldn't be too hard to trust him with, also, just learn to stop being a pussy." Jon said with a chuckle, eyes glued on the floor.

"Jon, what the fuckbag are you doing?" Ryan deadpanned, finally, Jon looking up abruptly.

"I was trying not to make prolonged eye contact, did it work?" Jon asked with a nervous smile.

"Hell no, I know prefer the prolonged eye contact, if you ever do that again, I'm tweeting out your number." Ryan threatened.

Jon scrunched his eyebrows with a scoff, mumbling "Assbird." Under his breath as he stood up.

Ryan rolled his eyes right before Jon clasped his hands with an excited grin, "Let's get ready for the big day."