¶ Chapter Thirteen ¶

• Chapter Thirteen - Cynosure •

"Hi, my friend is in labor, I was wondering if you could get us a room, if one of the rooms are open." Patrick softly spoke to the pale man behind the desk, the man wore thin square glasses that seemed to tip to the left, the glasses complimented by his rosy pink cheeks.

"Oh my god, you're Patrick Stump!" The man said suddenly, a huge smile stretching upon his lips and his eyes lighting with passion.

"Apparently you didn't hear me, I said, my friend is in labor, I need a room, please." Patrick demanded while keeping his sweet demeanor.

"Oh, uh, yes, of-of course, where is she?" The man questioned, looking behind Patrick for any sign of a female.

Patrick pressed his lips together in hesitation, "Um, no, actually, he's a guy, and he's the man with fluffy raven hair and brown eyes, the one holding his stomach in pain and bitching at the two other men around him, over there." Patrick said, fixing his hat as he pointed over to the group of men on the right.

"Alright," The man typed upon his bulky computer and picked the thick home looking phone up, dialing a few numbers, and saying hushed words into the receiver, abruptly, a man with a wheel chair and two women by his side rolled in, going straight to Brendon and speaking a few words until Brendon sat into the chair, the group, plus Spencer and Ryan going towards the doors, Patrick quickly following behind, and catching up with the group.

"So, who's the father?" The man pushing the wheel chair inquired, his voice was deep and full, soothing in a way.

"I am." Ryan spoke up, reaching his hand out to the man, which was stupid in a way as the man seemed to look busy with pushing his boyfriend in a rolling chair, but the doctor took Ryan's hand in a possible way that seemed impossible, "Ryan Ross."

"Trevor Clemens, but call me Doctor Clemens." Clemens replied, he had dark brown hair that stuck out, and hazel eyes, his body full and defined as muscular, "And these two beautiful ladies beside me are Dottie and Sky." The girl on the right had a caramel skin tone and silver hair, her mocha eyes truly astonishing, her name tag reading "Dottie", it was a strange name for a human, but then again so was Sky, Sky was the girl on the left, she had blonde hair that was tied up in a red ribbon, her green eyes popping out and complimenting her bright red lips.

"Okay, thank you. So, I'm sort of new to this, can you walk me through the rules and the stuff you guys will be doing?" Ryan asked as Doctor Clemens turned Brendon's wheelchair to the left, the massive group turning with.

"Of course, so, if Brendon's contractions become more constant and hurt more, he's ready to give birth, this could take up to twenty-four hours for the contractions to grow closer to each other, and if they do not grow closer we will numb Brendon's stomach and do a sea section procedure, when and if Brendon physically gives birth to the child, you may be in the room, you can even help with some of the things we do, if he does not give birth, and we have to do sea section, you will not be able to be in the room, your two friends will have to wait out in the waiting room, along with extra guests, people other then the father will be able to visit Brendon and the child when the kid is cleaned and weighed, now, do you have a name decided upon?" Doctor Clemens asked as he opened a door and helped Brendon onto the bed, snapping at Sky to get a hospital gown, and commanding Dottie to get the I.V bag and needle.