"It's not that, I just, I don't know what I would want other than nice" I fumble trying to find the right words.

"You've never been with anyone who's explored different things with you?" His eyes never leave mine and like with everything between us, he somehow perfectly understands all the things I'm not able say.

"I've only ever been with Dan." I confess and watch his mouth drop open.

"What?"

I feel my cheeks flush.

"I'm not a virgin, Harry, we were together for 5 years." I find myself justifying for no reason.

"Umm, ok, I-I just didn't realise that. Do you feel comfortable talking about it with me?" He asks genuinely.

I nod in honesty and I watch him run his ring clad hand through his hair.

"I guess, I just don't really know what I like or don't like." I admit.

He looks back at me like he just came up with a plan.

"OK, let's do a little experiment." He announces jumping to his feet and helping me up before I can protest as he guides me to the huge glass windows that lead out to the garden, spinning me around so my back leans against it as he stands in front of me.

My breathing is rapid as my brain starts nervously creating scenarios that might be coming.

He puts his hands out in front of him like he is pushing against an invisible wall.

"Put your hands out like this." He instructs.

I mimic his actions and he glances down to notice my fingers trembling as they point to the sky.

He breaks away from his original intention for a moment as he places his hands over mine, pulling them gently and holding them against his chest.  I can feel the warmth of his skin where his loose shirt is unbuttoned and he bends his knees to catch my eyes.

"It's me Liv, look at me. You don't have to be nervous. I'm not going to cross the line, ok?"

I nod when I see the truth in his eyes and I realise I honestly do trust him implicitly.

He removes my hands from his chest, placing them back down beside my body and allowing them to hang naturally.

The room is silent, our two bodies standing still and I hear him take in a deep breath before he locks his eyes to mine.

"Tell me if this turns you on." He whispers and I can tell he is the one who is nervous now.

He reaches up and cups my face with both hands, his thumbs graze my cheeks lovingly before they start to move.

His hands run softy and agonisingly slowly down my neck, his eyes studying my facial features with every inch forward. He dusts his fingertips down and across my collarbone and my skin tingles, breaking into goosebumps in his wake.

I hear a sharp intake of breath as he looks down to see the change in my skin, my chest rising quickly up and down in anticipation.

He moves across my shoulders and down my arms, slowing lifting one of my hands in the air between us.

He swipes his thumb across my palm, pushing my fingers out of the way as he presses his lips to the centre, his green eyes locked on mine and I can't do anything but stare back, my heart racing at the contact of his mouth.

He breaks his lips away slightly, studying my face for distress before his hand moves to push my index finger into the air, closing my other fingers down over where his lips just were.

He kisses behind my lowest knuckle and butterflies in my stomach flutter when he moves to kiss the pad of the tip of my finger, his tongue ghosting over the skin, his eyes burning into mine before slowly dipping my whole finger into his mouth.

My stomach leaps into my chest and I can feel the warmth from his silky tongue as his mouth sucks up my digit. I can't help but tear my eyes from his to look at his perfect pink lips leaving a glistening trail as they make their way up my skin and I swallow hard.

He sucks a little harder on the tip before removing his mouth, leaving me all but panting, trying desperately to calm my thumping pulse.

He rolls his lips, licking them slowly like he is trying to savour the taste.

"Did that turn you on?" He croaks, his voice heavier and raspier than I've ever heard it.

I nod shyly as a sweet smile ghosts his lips.

"Ok," he breathes, "part two of the experiment." 

He stands up straight, his nose turned up slightly and he looks down at me moving only his eyes.

"Hands out." He growls his demand harshly and I quickly snap my hands into the position he had them before, slightly taken aback by his barking order.

"Mmm, Good girl" He hums, a smile creeping into the corners of his mouth at my obedience and my stomach flips at his tone.

In one sudden movement he has hold of my wrists, raising them above my head and spinning me around forcefully, slamming my palms into the window with a loud thud.

I lean my forehead against the cool glass as I try to catch my breath and he presses his body up hard against my back not leaving any room for my body to move.

His grip on my wrists is slightly painful and his warm breath on my neck is sending shivers down my spine.

"You know what I think?" He growls softly in my ear, his tone a complete contradiction to his actions a few minutes ago.

"I think you like it a little rough," His voice is a thick layer of gravel and my core clenches.

"and I think you need a dirty mouth to really get you off."

I can feel his lips move over the shell of my ear and I close my eyes, feeling the surge of electricity in my body and between my legs.

I open my eyes to catch a grin on his face out of the corner of my eye. He playfully plants a kiss on my cheek before he lets go of my wrists and I spin around to face him.

"I'm right aren't I?" He says smugly, his demeanour switching seamlessly back to its normal self.

He gently takes my hands again rubbing his thumbs where his tight grip had been moments ago, glancing over them for any signs of harm.

"I don't want that every time!" I admit, flustered by how much he had affected me in such a short period of time.

"Sometimes I want part one." I don't know why I feel the need to clarify this as I playfully swat him away with my hand.

"Oh darling, I know." He says mischievously with a cocky smile.

I go to swat him again but he's too quick. He grabs my wrists and holds them behind my back, our chests are touching and my breathing picks up pace again.

"Don't be a naughty girl now, Olivia." He purrs in my ear before dropping my wrists and smiling so wide his dimple pops.

"You can't use this shit against me, arsehole! I have way more on you!" I laugh, pushing him off me as we walk back to the couch.

"Oh bring it on, Toots!" 

He grabs his half eaten slice of now cold pizza and grins like the cat who just ate the canary.