Chapter 11

Alex's P. O. V
I had nothing, I had no one and nobody cared about me, EVER! Now, that's all changed... Or at least I thought it had changed.
The dreams kept creeping up on me, shattering me into a million shards and then catching me on the tongue of self loathing and choked down by  guilt.
I thought it was perfect, I had Thomas, I had friends. I was...fine.

More than fine! As fine as it was humanly possible to be, kind of fine!
I had it good until...
"Hey Hamilshit! Where you been? With your boyfriend?!" I recognised that irritable corpsing anywhere.

Madison

I continued, pushing the thought out of my head (I swear I could've fainted, I was that freaked). What would he do to me? It was then that I realised my 'carrying on' had turned into a desperate chase around the town back to my house.
Thank goodness! The door, my door! I was nearly there but my scrawny, little legs couldn't make the rest of the journey. I checked the coast before turning into the abandoned alley next to my house. When...
"You didn't think that we were just gonna let you get away, did you?" Adams chortled loudly. I shuffled uneasily when Lee scoffed and grabbed my collar.
"Your not going anywhere!" He slammed me down, onto the floor and kicked me hard in the ribs.
The pain was unbearable, as another kick lander me in the chest, I swore I saw Heaven. Madison pinned me to the ground as Adams kneed me in the stomach repeatedly.
"What's the matter Hamilshit? Want your mommy? Well, you can go see her if you want!" With that a fist appeared and crushed into the side of my face with such force, I thought I would pass out. I tried to stand but instead just ended up with another black eye.
"Your worthless,"
"No wonder your dad left!"
"Do the world favour and kill yourself!"
Another knee hit me in the stomach and I coughed up blood. My head was spinning as I was thrown back onto the ground after being strangled against the wall. There were laughs and smirks and everything started to go blurry. There was a kick, but I didn't feel it, then another, then a punch and then...nothing.

I woke up, my head felt as though it was being cracked open by a mad man and I could taste the unforgetable, metallic flavour of blood.
"S...stop...p...please!" I tried to talk but I was interrupted by another kick.
There was a round of cruel decisive sniggering, when they finally left me.
'to die' I thought. It took me a while to get up but when I finally did, i realised I could just get to my house. I stumbled and limped home. I Sat painfully on the stairs trying to catch some feeling in my ankle when...
"Hey Alex I was just passing and thought i- ALEX WHAT THE... WHAT HAPPENED!" Thomas went from a delicate leaf to a deadly stinging nettle.
"M...madison" I sniffed, as he started to clean and bandage up some of my wounds.
"An...and...Adam...s...and...Lee..." I blubbered. Thomas looked as if he was about to explode, he had gone red with anger and he was digging his nails into the carpet.
"I think it's time them and I had a...little chat!" He scowled. This was not going to end well!