Chapter 1

Thomas' P. O. V

It was a harsh, cold, bitter January morning when I woke up. The trees were lively with birds and the clouds were being pierced by the sun's deviant rays. I looked around to see boxes, lots of them. So many different types, sizes, shapes...
"Boxes?" I repeated to myself completely bemused.
That's when I suddenly remembered that I was moving TODAY! This whole 'turn 17 and leave the nest' thing sucks! But then again who am I to argue with my parents? I laughed at myself knowing that I must be THAT stupid to forget about my 'move'. Despite being happy, I felt my neck go from a dull ache to a striking stab but I naturally assumed it was my scar... WAIT! MY SCAR?! BUT THEN THAT MEANS...OH God NO!
A reminder for those of you who don't know...everyone was born with a scar just underneath you right cheek and it reads your soulmate's birthday. In my case it was '11/1'

I stared at it in the mirror, just looking, my mind swirling through vats of unknown emotions, trying to escape it murky depths...
"Eleventh of January, hmmmmm, who's birthday is that?"

Usually if your scar hurt that meant that soon you will find your soulmate and I did NOT want that so, trying to forget this, I wrapped my choker round my neck (everyone had to wear one to cover their scar but mine was magenta) and started packing. I chose to pack quickly as to save 'hair brushing time' because God, do I hate my hair!

*time shift*
As I opened my car door, just outside of my new house, a sudden gust of wind tore my revision notes out of my grasp. Before even noticing that it had happened, I started chasing them frantically down the street running as fast as my legs could take me so that I didn't lose them forever. I found the last one stuck rigidly on a car's windscreen. I tore it from its binding and began to turn when, I crashed into somebody. I hadn't let go of the notes because I didn't want to loose them again.
I sat up, almost immediately, my neck throb bing more than ever.

"I'm SO sorry sir! I... Hamilton?!" I couldn't believe it.
"Is that you?" I had moved uptown to get away from all of the drama down in New York but now, who do I end up with!? Alexander fricking Hamilton!!

"J...Jefferson? I...Is that you?"
Hamilton stuttered shyly as I helped him up. He probably shouldn't have stood up though, he had gone pale and looked as if he was going to collapse with fright. He and I don't have great history, James Madison, John Adams and Charles Lee used to beat him to (almost) death. I would always come along, but never join in, something inside. Me told me that it was just wrong to do that to Hamilton...

"Yeah...look, I better be going, so..." With this I hurried away. I couldn't believe it, Hamilton! Really? Oh well... I rushed back to my new house to start unpacking With,

'Eleventh of January'

Spinning around in an endless tornado through my mind the whole entire time.