Chapter 2

I CANNOT believe I just ran into Alexander Hamilton! I mean seriously?!
My mind flicking back and forth through memories as solemnly as a metronome. I tried not to think about him and how i would just be stood there, watching him being nearly beaten to his impending death. I had to get my mind to work and to focus on my new home. My new life. My BETTER life...

*time skip, 1 month later*
I woke heavily. As I always seem to do at the beginning of January, I have never known why but it seems to (luckily) dissapear by the 13th.
It was only the 10th today
"Thank God!" I thought thankfully to myself.
"Three more days!" I chuckled silently and began to dress. But because of my late night, I was too tired to get dressed 'properly', so I just shoved a magenta t-shirt on, a pair of jeans and then headed of to the Orthodontist. They said that I might have to have braces! I've already got a bad neck! It was then that I realised that I was  there. I checked in at the desk and sat myself down and (thankfully) I only had to wait a few minutes before I was called in.

YEP! I needed braces! Great! Just great!

He told me that if I waited for a little while outside, they could put my braces on that day. I told them that I would make another appointment and come back some other time. My neck was hurting badly, I didn't want my teeth to hurt aswell!

I Sat back down for them to take the next patient, then do my braces.

I was only Sat for a little while when Hamilton turned up at the desk. He knew I was there, he chose to ignore me...

The Orthodontist let him in and 15mins later he came back out. He seemed intrigueingly quiet. I kind of liked this quieter Hamilton more but I didn't even have time to think about it before it was my turn.

I was walking back home, my neck piercing me with pain as it neared to the end of the day. I reached for my house keys in my pocket and hesitated before I turned the lock and stumbled in.

I was pretty hungry, but the orthodontist told me to only eat soft foods. So it's Mac 'n Cheese for me then! (I'm so lucky! 😂)

I was scrolling through my music to see what I wanted to listen to when I heard a faint rapping on the door.

I reluctantly got up to answer it.

"Oh! What are you doing here Ale - I mean.. Hamilton?" Did I seriously call him Alex?

"Erm.. I came to.. Er.. Welcome you to the city Thomas!" He did a 'fake smile' and rocked from foot to foot. And... WAIT? Did he just call me... Thomas?

"Oh, well thanks i-" I was interrupted by a flash of lightning and a intimidating clap of thunder. I chuckled to myself remembering how fun it was when Madison and i used to scream everytime we heard thunder when we were young.

I was scanning the sky looking at the clouds when I suddenly saw a glimpse of Alex's face.

"ALEX! Are you ok?!"