1: the beginning

Hiiii!!! So, this is my first book and I rlly hope u like it! I also upmdate on my phone and i will rry to update as much as i can. Every a/n will be in bold italics btw. Ik the title is poop but eh. Let's get into the story!!!

Lucys POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping, over, and over again. I just wanted to sleep! But of course, that is not possible since it's the first day of school and dad would've killed me. So I slumped myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror and said, "wow I look ugly." my hair was literally everywhere and my makeup from yesterday was smudged around my face.

I jumped in the shower and by time I got out, my makeup was gone but my hair was extremely flat from the weight of the water and I'm dripping wet. So to stop that I grabbed a towel and dried myself. I get changed and my phone buzzed, it was a text.

Levy: first day of sch! Aaahhhh can't wait to see you guys!!!

Then another

Cana: I can.

And another

Juvia: awww Cana don't be like that! I'm happy just as my love rival doesn't steal my beloved.

Wow. Juvia. Wow

Me: I DONT LOVE GRAY!! HES JUST A FRIEND OK? A FRRRIIEENNDDDD!!

Cana: suuurreeeee

If only they knew my real crush...
Wait
NO!
I don't like Natsu like that.... I think...

I shook my head in attempt to forget about that and go to school.

I slide on my shoes and text

I'm on my way to sch now

The I grab my phone and purse ready to go on the bus.

On the bus

I get on the bus and a few stops later someone familiar came through the door, "oh hey Wendy!" (Ha u thought I was gonna put Natsu didn't ya) "where's Natsu" (but Natsu is her brother)

"he's still getting ready, he woke up a bit late. So mum is gonna drive him." Typical Natsu...

"Okay, you exited for today?"

"No, I'm scared" wendys just joining year 7 while we're in year 10. (I'm British sksk)

We got to school and I said goodbye to Wendy and wait for levy, Juvia, and Cana to show up.

Finally the people I've been waiting showed up, "well, let's go!"

"I can't wait guys." Levy exclaimed

"Eh" Cana complained

"Come on Cana. Don't be like that." Juvia scolded,

"What? I don't like school."