chapter 29

grayson

as my hands were still with hers that smile just stayed there too."you know it's really nice seeing you smile," i took my hands away from hers and it fades.

"yep," she said and it now got awkward. but i started to drive again.

>> time went by

we finally reached our destination. "we're here," i said getting off and she did too.

"where are we?" she asked as she was looking around us. i didn't answer but we were in another park, it's always lonely here but the view is quite beautiful to stare at.

she pulls out her phone to take a picture but i take it away. "no pictures, just use your mind to remember it all," i tell her and she gets her phone back.

we start walking in the middle of the field surrounded by sunflowers. but when i look behind me, malia was all the way behind. she wasn't walking with me. she looked afriad.

"what's wrong?" i was slightly confused and went back to her and she stood there, not even crying or do anything. "um, why are we here?" she said so boldly to me

"i used to come here with ethan," i shrugged but that's when she started to freak out a little. "im okay, just a little scared," she laughed nervously. "come on," i decided to give her a hand but she didn't want to keep walking

"malia, what's wrong?"

"um, i can't be here, we need to leave please," she pleaded so i just gave in.

--

we headed back home and she didn't answer any of my questions so it was just quiet.

"im sorry, the place was beautiful but it just made me feel bad. it was part of my dream," she finally said and i was glad it was no longer quiet in the car.

"it's okay, but how if you've never been here?" i asked and that's when we stopped somewhere to get something to eat.

"well, i just dreamed of it, and it didn't end up good at all, you did hear me screaming." and she was right and had a clear point. im curious on who she was talking about, who's the guy or girl?

"malia, who were you talking about?" i asked again and hopefully this time she answered my question and not just leave me in the dark. "nothing," she lied and i can tell she was.

"malia," i insisted as we sat down on a table and looking at the menus. but her attention was clearly not with me. she was on her phone just smiling at whatever she was looking at.

my phone starts to ring and i pick up. "babe where are you? you said we would go out and eat after school today," she sighed on the phone. fuck.

"im out, but im on my way," i said and heard her scoff. "you're with malia aren't you?" she scoffed and i said,"yes, i am," i spat and it was getting her heated. "why? you're my boyfriend!" she said annoyed

"she's a friend, now stop being the jealous girlfriend," i said and now i think i should've not said that. "you know what, stay with her since she's more important than i am." she hissed at me

"babe im sorry," i sighed and that's when malia turned her gaze at me. she looked sad, was it something on her phone? "you okay?" i asked her and she responded,"let's go," but now she sounds mad but hurt.

"malia, what's wrong?" i asked "nothing, lets go," she said pressed ass fuck.

malia

grayson was on the phone but i couldn't help but smile at the picture i took of him and how handsome he looked. it was an off guard picture but he's photogenic and obviously he still looks good.

but all of a sudden i hear him talking to someone and then he says how he's on his way. he was talking to jade, it pissed me off but it's his girlfriend.

"she's a friend, now stop being the jealous girlfriend," he said and ouch, how that hurt.

but he doesn't see that i don't see him as a friend anymore, these feelings are developing as time passes and im here not saying anything about it. he does have a girlfriend.

he's happy and i need to let it happen for him. they kept arguing over the phone and then he hangs up and i say,"let's go," all mad but hurt. how can he make plans with me and then forget he had some with his fucking blue head girlfriend.

we leave the restaurant and he begins to drive and i was just locked inside my thoughts and my depressing ass music. he kept trying to talk to me but i obviously wasn't hearing any of it. he tapped on my shoulder hard and i look at him. he takes out my earphones and says,"stop acting like a child and tell me what's wrong?" he asked so pissed and ive noticed because of how he was clenching his jaw line.

"me? a child? you make me go out with you and then you remember you already made plans with your girlfriend, what the fuck." i scoffed and he just laughed "you're jealous, aren't you?" he smiled at me like it was a good thing.

god, im beyond jealous. i hate how you're with her instead of me. we could've been something together but i had to ignore you while you were going on dates with her and the day i finally talked to you, you had a girlfriend.

im mad at myself, i let you go. "no." i firmly said and he didn't seem to believe my answer and neither did i. "mmmk," he said annoying me. "stop," i said and he kept saying it.

if he wants to play the uncomfortable game, so can i. "okk, lover boy, let's talk about the kiss," and then you can feel the awkward tension building up in the car. "exa-," he cut me off by saying," what about it," dammit.

"why didn't we ever talk about it," and now i was hating myself for even picking this topic. and i just hoped he avoided the topic. i was nervous what he was gonna say.

he wasn't even nervous about this, he was still driving calmly. "i ask you the same thing, but i think because we didn't want to make things weird between us," he shrugged which was true.

"sorry, when i kissed you in front of jack," i blushed, but i wasn't sorry about the kiss i gave him that exact day. he just chuckle. "well im not," he said like nothing

what?

"what do you mean?" now i was confused about all this. "you can't like and i can't either we both liked it, because after him serious we kept going at it." he shrugged once more and i didn't know of him shrugging like that was a good thing or not.

"gray, you can't be saying that, you have a girlfriend," i breathed out while my heart inside was jumping around. "a girlfriend that is cheating on me." "what!" i yell

--

im sorry i haven't been inactive but i get my phone back next week. and i might go see Halsey for my birthday gift and she's coming close by on nov 7 it's on Tuesday but my parents are already seeing the tickets.