Chapter 16

yes thats me^ ok im leaving you can read now.

Malia

"just shut up before i kick you out and i won't care that i fail this," i fire at his remark "whatever you say cupcake," he smiles and i hide my smile at the fact he called me that.

"aww your smile is cute," he points out and I smack him and we begin to play fight and I start to remember this with alec. i stopped laughing that lead into tears. "i need you to leave," i softly tell him without looking at him and he just ducks his head lower to see my face

"hey what's wrong?" he looks at me and pulls me into a hug but i push him away "get away from me!" i raise my voice at him but that doesn't stop him. "malia what's going on?" he keeps asking but i am still telling him to leave but he isn't

"i told you to leave," i yell out loud and probably loud enough for my mom to hear but he's still here. so i push him back as much as i could but he was way stronger then me. i was now sobbing. "im here for you," he starts to soothe me but i kept trying to push him away from me.

"i miss him so much, i know i shouldn't but i just do. it hurts so much. i would play around like this with him but it's all gone, don't you get it im boring and useless," i start to pummel my hands on his chest and he looks at me so broken

"please leave," i keep crying and he leaves out the door. i hear my door close gentle. "im tired, please come back," i yell on the top of my lungs. i hear my door open and it was grayson. "im not leaving you, not like this. just come with me. it will be worth it." he gives me his hand and i take it.

--

we get to a nice place with a lot of rocks and a nice view. we were just sitting in silence until he broke it. "couple of days ago you asked me if i missed someone, and i lied." he stops in mid tracks "well i have a twin brother named ethan and i have seen him in years and i really miss him," he lets out and i can see he's telling the truth because of how hurt he looks.

"im sorry to hear that gray, you have bigger problems and im over here crying about some stupid ex," i lightly chuckle "no its okay i understand it's hard but he's not worth it trust me," he puts his hand over my shoulder and i lean my head onto his shoulder and close my eyes

grayson

she puts her head on my shoulder and calms down. "im sorry i lied to you of who i was," i say as im looking straight into the sunset. "why did you lie?" and i didn't really know what to exactly tell her. "i guess i was tired of being labeled as the lame nerd in school," i shrug "so you and that girl in blue hair," she says and i feel like she's smirking

and when she asked me about her i go back to what almost happened between us. the only girl to notice me and i completely blew her off. "well you can say something happened but i left," i bite my lip and as im remembering i feel myself get hard so i put my hand over my pants. "uh we need to go cameron might be worried," i let out which was a complete lie. but she just nods at me and goes her to the car. i in the other hand need to talk to jade and tell her why i left well i left because I left malia behind.

i get in the car and she was already there but just asleep. she looked so peaceful sleeping. it just sucks how she misses him.

>> skip time

i go by her place first and drop her off. "bye and thank you i needed this." she smiles and i smile back "now gray please hide your boner," she giggled and i just feel my cheeks heat up and drive away

i start driving by and i see a girl in blue hair, can that really be jade? "jade?" i question the girl who was walking and she turned around confused "hey," she said awkwardly and it's probably because of how i just left. "you want a ride?" i ask and stop my car and she nods.

i open the door for her and she sits down. she was wearing shorts and a white shirt with a rose. i just kept looking at her and kept remembering what we did earlier and again someone was up. so i just stop the car in a private area. i look at her and she looks back so i lean in.

smut warning // i am not good btw

i move my lips with hers but it was cut off when she was pulling her shirt off and when it was off i couldn't keep my eyes off her chest. so i lower my head and start to softly kiss her chest. I suck on her skin and smirk just seeing the marks i was now leaving behind. i slide my shirt off too and she was just sliding her hands up and down my abs.

she comes onto me and i grab her by the waist as im kissing her and she's just groaning. she managed to take off her pants, well half way down. we are in a car. she kept moving around to take them fully off and that's when the car honked and we just laughed but we're still going at it.

i slip my hand into her underwear and start to rub her clit in soft gentle circles and she was just biting onto her lip. i pick up the pace by moving my fingers quicker. i could feel her becoming more wet as im rubbing her.

i felt her body shift side to side and with my other hand i gripped her hip so she wouldn't move. "gg-rayson im close," she lets out with a moan which turned me on even more. and just to tease her i stop rubbing her and i suck on my fingers as im tasting her. "mmm," i let out and she just moans as she sees me tasting her in my mouth with just my two fingers.

--

short chapter i guess and i needed to add some smut because again its me and a book i write isn't mine if there is no smut in it

btw, i will now do my chapters with the lower case cause i like it better starting with this chapter :* have a good day !

anyway do you guys ship jade and grayson? ;)

byee <33

happy tuesday

-maritza ⛱