Chapter 17

grayson

i take jade home and she didn't want me to go in with her or anything so i just left. i didn't regret anything of what just happened, it was great.

play the song now// she is my fav btw

jade

i go in and go to my room so I can shower because i was still wet. but i notice that my room was locked and which meant someone was in there. thankfully i always carry a key with me.

i take it out and open the door and i see alec laying on my bed. "im gonna tell mom, if you don't get out of my room," i hiss at him and he just laughs at me "why were you with that loser grayson," he snorts and started to tense up.

long story short alec is my step brother and no one knows because no one should know im kinda related to this fucker. "because i like him," i look down at my feet but he knew i was lying. so he gets up from bed "I know you don't, you're just trying to get me jealous," he says as he's walking behind me and he wraps his hands on my waist

i just pull my head back, hoping he does something more but he leaves the room. "you miss what we had don't you," he said as he was walking to his room. "no and shut up my mom will hear you!" i scold him. "baby, i know you miss it." he whispers and he was right i do but it's wrong.

yes, he basically cheated on malia but this started way before they even got together he told me they were just hooking up and i believed him. i shut my door shut and lock it. no one knows about what we had, and no one will know.

remember how you would say my name when we had our moments;) remember 4th of July.

delivered 4:22pm

-from alec

i just let out a sharp breathe but how can i forget that day? it felt so special, we went out somewhere far where we could kiss in public and hold hands and it felt so good but it lasted for a day and the day after he started talking to malia, but that didn't stop him from coming to me and it didn't stop me either.

and the reason we even started this was because one night we both got drunk and it just happened but after we admitted the fact of how we both liked it and kept it going. i don't like grayson like that im just doing it to get alec jealous, i know he doesn't deserve it but i am stupid like that.

its been a month since it all stopped but obviously i miss it all. i hear my mom calling me down and i leave out my room and run downstairs quickly. "yeah mom?" i answer once im there "im going out with your dad, ill be back in a few hours stay here with your brother," she blows a kiss "stepdad and step brother," i mumble and I make my way to the kitchen to cook myself something

im gonna make pasta. i get a pot and put water so it can boil, once it's done i put the noodles in with some butter and just wait for them to be ready. i put on music and start dancing to the beat.

im moving on, im getting paid

♪im on my own, i had some space to deal with it♪

and i was just waiting for my favorite line and here it came.

♪ motherfucker don't play with me ♪

it took my mind off alec and the song was basically towards him, of how i was moving on and shit when im not. but i got to do anything just to pull it off and get him off my back.

"you know i always thought you looked cute dancing to music and just cooking," alec says and i jump but after i scoff "can you leave me alone," i hiss at him "baby, we have hours together today, im sure you want to take advantage of that," he smirks and i just ignore him.

"come on jade, just like old times," he says but i can hear his footsteps behind me and i think around and there he was behind me. "no, it was a mistake!" i yell at him but he was still standing here with me. but all i wanted was him right now. i turn around to cooking the pasta and turn off the stove i was no longer hungry anymore.

so i go back to my room and alec was following me. "ive got to say if you're trying to get me jealous with grayson it's working," he said out of breathe and i just squeal in my head. he is trying to build up the sexual tension between us and he always gets it. i was about to close my door shut when i feel him come at me just holding me against him tightly. "leave me alon-ne," i fire at him. but instead a smirk grows on his face.

he closes the door behind us and pushes me to the bed and starts to pull over my shirt. i do the same for him, he starts to trail kisses down my body and i just grab onto his hair. "i know you missed me," he whispered and i just let him do what he is doing. i get up and take off my bra and throw it somewhere in my room. as he is trailing down kisses down my body, with his other hand he's toying with my nipple. 

i arch my back and let out a moan. he gets off the bed and i just look at him but then i realize what he is about to do. he slides off my shorts along with my black thong. he spreads my legs wide open and he crocks his head low between my thighs. he was placing kisses on my inner thighs and just moan,"stop teasin-g," and that's when he starts to suck on my clit rough and i cant help but moan even louder. 

"al--ec more," i let out in sharp breathes and he put a finger in as he was doing circles with his tongue around my clit. 

--

um thats all the smut for now ;) but don't hate on alec and jade because they aren't related by blood, therefore it's not incest. i just thought to make it interesting but this is rare for me to do her point of view. i didn't get a follow back from ethan ... again but still love my turtle man

pls make sure to vote and comment i love reading your guy's comments

peace!!

-maritza<3