Chapter 27

chapter 27- his lips.

malia

"look, here i am not your little minion so i can do all your things," i hissed and she just glared at me. "you don't have a choice," she said. "i done," i put my hands up in the air and walk away from her.

--

i sit all the way behind class and get started with my work. so far my grades were really good. "class partner up with someone," she yelled but while everyone was picking people i remained in my seat.

i got started with my work. i feel a light tap on my shoulder but i don't bother to look, "i don't want a partner, sorry," i say thinking it was a student. "you need to get one," my teacher said and i just sighed. i look through the class and then grayson walks in. "your name?" she asked him "grayson," he said and tried not to look at me. "great, you can be with malia," she smiled at me and i just hit my head on the desk.

"hi?" he said and i just was really hating myself right now. "no talking, just work," i told him and he quickly agreed

time went by and he wasn't talking but he gave me a note.

why can't i talk 

"what do you want?" i asked so annoyed at the situation i was putting myself in and he just took a deep breathe but i was still writing. 

"i want to know if i did anything wrong for you to be annoyed by my presence and for you not to talk to anyone not even ruth, who is blaming herself." he said and he was now saying it like it was my fault.

but for you grayson, it's because you make me feel something. and i don't want to be spending time with you anymore because i am afraid i will develop feelings if haven't already. "i'm not ignoring anyone," i lied "well, if you aren't let's go out like we did a while ago, no excuses." he was reading my mind. darn!

"fine,"

jade

i've been trying to find grayson but he was after malia. now that i think about it i should've said no to grayson, if i still like alec. this i the class i always skip  just to see alec but that won't and can't happen. "hey, where are you going?" alec softly grabbed my wrist and pushed me against a wall.

my breathing just hitched and got heavy. he lowered his face to the crook of my neck. "i- i- i'm with grayson" i tried to push him off but he was making me weak the way he was lightly kissing my neck. but i give in by putting my hands in his hair. 

he picks me up by my waist and opens the janitors closet and locks the door. our lips finally connect and just move in sync. "this. is. so. wrong." i said in between each kiss. "it makes it more fun, the idea we can get caught," he lowered his lips

i slide off my shirt and he plays with my left boob as he's gently kissing it. he starts to lick and after suck on my nipple. "ale-c," i moan and tried to hold it in

i can see the smirk growing on his face as i said his name with such pleasure. he was now taking off my pants but that's when i stopped it. "i need to go," he stopped and i get my shirt and put it on.

i go in the girls bathroom and fix my hair and touch up my makeup. "fuck," i curse as i see the big mark on my neck. i get some foundation and cover it but it wasn't working out. so i apply concealer on it and it no loner showed. "get to class," a security guard said and i got scared thinking i was caught in hiding my mark.

i get to class and grayson was here but with malia. "hey jade," my friend said but i felt so dirty but i was also living for the thrill of it.

i can't do this anymore, not to grayson. im just using him. i need to just do it and break up with him.

i get up and pretend to ask him a question. "grayson can i talk to you," i asked him and he seemed scared when i asked him.

"yeah," he got up and started to walk with me. but right when i was gonna say it he gives me a fake rose but in color black.

"oh my god, i love these so much. these are hard to find, how did you get it?" i said so amazed by his kind gesture. "i have my ways babe," he said and just being called that made me smile but i wanted alec to call me that.

i feel really guilty right now. "so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" he asked and i just said," i wanted to know if you wanted to go out today?" i said so bubbly

he said yes and went back to his seat. i was never given a black rose, it may be fake but there really hard to find them especially the nice ones that seem real. im glad he didn't buy me a bouquet of flowers because i hate them and i only like this kind.

what am i gonna do?

malia

jade came and asked grayson if her and him can talk and deep inside of me i was hoping he dumped her but instead he gave her a black beautiful rose. my heart just ached seeing him look at her with such awe.

i wanted him to see me that way not her. it should of been me. "what's happening with me?" i questioned myself and that's when he came back with a huge smile on his face.

im glad he's happy but i wasn't. "what do you mean?" he asked so confused. "what?" i was confused by his question "you asked yourself what's going on with you?" he sat next to me and he put his hand on my left shoulder and i just died slowly by him just touching me.

all i did was look at his lips, the ones i kissed only two times. the kiss we never talked about. the kiss i miss and want to feel again. i closed my eyes and just remembered the feeling i got when it happened a week ago.

"nothing, just you know, struggling with grades and stuff." i lied but then that's when my teacher handed me my test back with an A+ on it.

"malia, don't lie. what's going on?" he asked. "i uh- don't have to go with my mom anymore but im stressed out about things," i stuttered.

--
short im sorry // what do you think of all this? i know jade will get shit for what she's doing.

hope you liked it :) // ily Ruth and carla btw Ruth tell viry i miss her ! btw when im done with this i will be doing a kian fanfiction;)

peace

-maritza 🍒