pls read <3

This isn't a chapter

I'm sorry if you thought this was going to be an update but since the story takes place of a girl in a foster home I want to share my story.

Yes, I was in a foster home for a while.

You don't have to read this if you don't want to but if you do please don't comment hate:/ this is something serious for me.

So around 2009 my whole world fell apart. There would be times where there wasn't food in the house. My mom would be out and my dad didn't work. He would be home and just cry I was so confused on what was going on.

I was in first grade, I fell behind by a lot. I didn't know how to read or write anything. I would go to school in dirty and the same clothes. I would always fall asleep in class. I also missed a lot of school. So I guess the school contacted social services.

But when I was in kindergarten or first grade  I remember being  pulled out of class. I was put in a room and there was two ladies. They asked me questions and the only one I remember is,"Do your parents hit you," I said yes.

They looked at my back and stuff and I don't know if they actually found something.

So back to first grade.

One day my mom told us we had to make sure that the house was clean and everything was clean. At least that's what I thought.

There people came to my house and were looking at everything and were writing down thing's. They kept talking back and forth. I only remember one thing this lady said,"There are too many flies," She said

Then some other day we had to wake up early and we all went to court. By all I mean my siblings and my parents. At the time I didn't know what court was.

We were standing outside of court and my siblings and I were taken into a play room. A room full of toys obviously. So we started to play.

Hours had gone by.

I went up to the only people who were there. "When are we going home?" I asked her and till this day just repeating those words it hurts to say them even to write them

She told me something like,"Soon,"

Then some family comes and it was a whole bunch of people. They started asking us our names. Little did we know they were gonna take us.

We went with them and again I asked the same thing just that this time I got an answer," you guys are gonna be here for a while,"

I went to the backyard and started to cry under a plastic white chair. Ever since it's hard for me to sleep at night I struggle so much and my hair started to fall out, it still does till this day.

I would stay up crying and wondering if was ever going to see my parents again. I would also sleep walk.

Imagine being in a strangers home and being told they are your new family. I was there for 2 and a half years.

I was 6, school was so hard. Like I said I was behind. I went to 2nd grade and cause I didn't know anything I had to go back to 1st grade. That's how I'm always older then everyone in my classes but when people ask I just say I started school late which I did too.