thirty three

Jack
-

"I'm pregnant." Allison said I stayed silent my mouth dropping a bit. I smiled before pulling her in an embrace.

Jumping around as I spun her. "We're having a baby!" I shouted "my first kid!" I exclaimed, excitedly. It took her few seconds to collect my reaction as she wrapped her arms around my small neck before she began to cry my hands still holding her from her knees.

"You really want this?" She cried as I set her down. I cupped her cheeks, "baby, of course I do. This is something I've wanted since the night I sobered up at your condo. And I held you, while you held me. Telling me that you wanted to help me." I said reminding her of the beautiful moments that started us.

"How far along are we?" I ask kissing he several times before wrapping my arms around her. "Don't cry anymore, we're going to be okay. All three of us." I say she hugged me tightly, "and, we're going to live together. We're going to start a life the three of us. We're going to form a family, and maybe even spend the rest of our lives together. I hope so.."  I say, her eyes lighting up.

"You really are willing to stay with me. Knowing you have a whole career ahead of you to chase?" She asked, "I do have a career I do, but I have always had money out away, I can pursue something else to, I don't have to tour or anything." Her eyes dulled.

"No, no, no. Don't do that. You're fans they'd hate me. I'm already pregnant. Keep it up babe, you and Johnson only have six more days of this tour. Keep going. It's just six days." She said, "but a lot could happen in six days." I argue.

"Six days Jack. Only a couple of days and you can be home for a few months and watch the baby as he or she develops and when tour comes around again, it'll be okay." She said, "I'll have the girls and I'll be fine."

"No. We have no clue what we're doing or have gotten into but that's what I love about being with you. Everyday is a surprise there is always something great or new happening. This is new, and it's great. We don't have to have our lives figured out. Let's take it day by day. Everyday, forever." I say "but we can't do that we're going to have a baby. It may seem like forever, but nine months will go by like nothing." She states

"I don't disagree with you. But who knows, let's try day by day." I try again, "are you even really ready?" She asked and for a split second, my heart numbed.

"Ready? For a baby? No. I don't think anyone's ever ready." I say "but I'm going to try. Believe me baby, I will. I want this it includes you. I'm not going to just leave or anything. I'm here for a while. God willing, for our whole lives." She sighed, "I mean, yeah. Let's do it." She smiled as I embraced her.

+

Allison
+

"Just swallow your pride and call him. Just count down from ten and say it. If he gets upset or anything, hang up. You won't need him." I told myself over and over again. I wanted to share the news of mine and Jacks pregnancy with my family. Including my father and mother. It would be their first grandchild. Actually, not true.

Stass and Daniel, my brother. Were expecting a few years ago.. maybe one of the reasons why my brother became what he was or developed so much hatred towards life, himself, and everything else. They had a terrible miscarriage. Stass went into depression again, and that lead her to do drugs and party so much for a bit. After she lost my brother she lost herself.. and I guess I could feel the same way only, Sam loved me to bits and pieces and wasn't angry at the world or anything.

Maybe that's the reason why she's been distant. She did the same thing to Cassidy and..

I put my phone away before pulling my hair back and making my way up the stairs.

Her door was shut and from it being only two o'clock her room looked dark. She never had dark drapes, she said they were too depressing and she wants to keep away from the darkness.. it's all making sense!

I heard sniffles on the other side of the door. I frowned before opening it. She sat still in the center of the bed. Her back facing her bathroom and every picture of her and Daniel and Sam and everyone else.

As if she was in shame for feeling the way she has been.

I crawled into the bed with her wrapping my arms around her..

"I'm so sorry stass." I hold her hands as we always did when we cried. "It's fine. Really, my due date was tomorrow, a few years ago." She said a small smile on her face. "At least Daniel gets to see our little girl. Everyday." She said squeezing her eyes shut the smiling falling.

"He's so lucky." She cried, "I lost both of them in one whole fucking painful year Allison you don't know how hard it was to keep myself together for both deaths. Every appointment, every pain, and complication we had with her. It was all worth it. And when the day came. Where I was wet from my water breaking only at six months of the pregnancy.." she cried, "sh, it's okay.. it's okay." I repeated. "I woke him up and he jumped because as soon as I did I let a scream out but only because their was so much blood coming from me. I was so afraid; he had put a shirt on and carried me. Out of the house. He grabbed the diaper bag, my extra clothes that were his." She let a loose a stiff laugh.

"Because we thought we were bringing our little baby home." She whispered, "she wasn't coming home here with me or us, she went home, home. And I try to figure out how or why I didn't get to at least hear her cry. Why she just, couldn't make it. Why Danny is so lucky to have her and I'm here." She cried. I held her as she went on.

This was her first time ever speaking of the pregnancy. She never liked talking about it. She hated to mention it. "I'm so happy we're going to have another baby in the house." She said placing a hand on my stomach. "I'm happy for you. It's just been a rough morning." She said I nodded. "Hey, it's okay. I know it is never easy." I say. We stayed in her bed in silence as the day went by, I'd do anything for my best friends. Especially when they're hurting. I hate seeing them go through things.. especially when they're emotionally caused..

"How did Jack take the news?" She asked, breaking the silence. "ha, well really good. Better than I expected honestly." I say. She chuckled, "that's great. Are you back together? For good or just friends?" She asked, "were together, for good now." I say "that's great!" She said. "Yeah." I chuckled, "I'm not sure how to do it. He's famous, he has a whole career.. and I'm the city girl he bumped into two years ago and saved him from himself." I said.

"Life isn't easy." Stass said, "but if it's worth it, don't leave it. You guys will figure something out. Keep in mind you fake dated by the second day" she laughed "I almost forgot." She let out a cackling laugh. "Yeah. Who would?" She said "I did it was crazy. I went from his crazy fan to hating him, to actually falling in love with him to actually being the mother to his baby. And it's just like.kind blowing." I say as the memories began to relive in my mind.

"Life's crazy that way." She said. "And you aren't lying."

+++

Okay. This chapter sucked yeah I know.

I will apologize about the shitty updates I'm sorry. Life is just so crazy right now. I'm in the process of figuring out myself, my life, and what to do.

All I'll say is. I suck at love, and I will refuse to allow myself to love again 🙁💀.

Like mah girl Hasley sings it 👉 "I'm bad at love, whoo whoo" 💀💀

Anyways
  I won't know when the next update is but I do have so much plans for the finishing touches for the book so be expecting that !