Chapter five

Sammy's P.O.V

"Mom.. I'm doing it today.." I tell as we enter the mall walking towards the jeweler shop. "Sam.. are you sure? Don't get me wrong babe I love Ally I do.. it's just are you sure Allison really loves you as much as you do her.." she said stopping me in front of the doors.

"Yes mom, I do I believe she's over Jack. I really do, I believe that we were meant for one another." She sighed "I just don't want you to get your heart broken.." she said "You're the one breaking it, why do you doubt she loves me as much?" I ask "because I'm a woman to Sammy boy. I know when one is in love with you and I know because I am your mom and I know what is best for you and getting engaged at such a young a age isn't the best thing to do." She sighed

"Maybe the only mistake I made was telling you and inviting you. Don't worry about anything I'm not proposing today anyway." I say walking around her to head to the exit.

I felt bad for speaking to her the way that I did.

I arrived home shortly after leaving the place. I enteredthe house seeing on the couch I couldn't read her, which was so odd because I always can. But by the way she looked.. something wasn't right.

"Hey baby.. are you alright?" I ask her as she stared at me sadly. My heart skipping a beat feeling dreadful. "Sam.." she said as I sat beside her. Tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you in love with me?" She asked "of course I am, I would never do anything to hurt you or our relationship. You know that, why babe?" I cautiously asked "really?" I nodd "if it's about what I said this morning, I just freaked out. I do want to have kids, as many as you want." She smiled.

"I'm so sorry.." she whispered, my heart already breaking. "I'm not in love with you.. I do love you. I really do, but I'm not in love with you and I don't think it's fair that we keep this relationship going. I'm sorry Sam." She cried before standing up, skipping up the stairs.

I'd imagined myself standing up and running behind her, but I didn't move. I stayed still and watched her run up crying. I had thought I would immediately chase after her, but my heart was in pieces.

I came to my senses and jumped up jogging up the stairs. I'm not letting the girl I love go, without knowing why.

Allison's P.O.V

I rushed upstairs grabbing my duffle bag picking out clothes that would match, "Allison, why?" I hear Sam ask ad I stopped myself doings and faced him. Tears forming in his hard stare walked towards him. I wish I hadn't because I broke out in sobs. He wrapped his arms around me securely.

"I don't care about you being in love with me. You being here and loving me is enough.." he said his voice low and shaking and that was what made my heart ache. The fact that I'm hurting him to run into the arms of someone who wouldn't even cringe at the thought of hurting me, now, or in the past.

"Why Allison?" He asked "I'm sorry.." I whispered my tears still falling, "I'm not leaving you, anymore." I whispered "why would you want to baby?" His eyes searching for in answer in mine. I looked down, "I know it's been two years.." I say "but, I saw Jack and it just took me back.." he coughed a laugh "Did he kiss you?" He asked my eyes widened "n-" "now is where you decide to be honest with me. Did he kiss you or-" "he kissed me but it's not all his fault, I opened that door and let him come in. Twice in one day and I shouldn't have-" "Let me make my question clearer, did he kiss you?" He asked emphasizing 'he'