chapter four

Jack's P.O.V

"I know you were starring at her." Madison began "at who?" I try to cover, "oh please. You know who! You know damn well I didn't want to go to that dumb party your dumb friend made up just so you could see her. I know you and Johnson! You do favors or each other and lie. You will probably deny it just like he would if I were to ask him. You're dumb Jack, you know that." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh my god." I groaned. "You are! How could you have even gone to that level. She's so ugly!" "You cheated on me Madison. I left her for you. Shouldn't you be satisfied with that? I stayed with you instead of fighting for her. All you want to do is fight! Doesn't this crap get boring?! Because it does to me and don't you dare insult my best friend!" I seathed.

"I can do whatever the hell I want! You know what!? I'll even confront her ugly sorry worthless self tomorrow. I'll remind how she's nothing she wants to be a whore, I'll just be honest with her."

"You need to quit your shit already!" I shouted. "See you're defending her! You must be blind! How could you have downgraded!?" She laughed I grew angrier. "You shut the hell up right now." "Or else? Let me guess you'll hit me?" She asked my facial expression changing "exactly." "I'm no woman beater!" "I know you aren't but you won't do anything." She said.

"Tell your slut, I'll be visiting tomor-" "You know what? I've done had it already." She began to laugh, "you had it?" She mocked laughing "I clenched my jaw. "Yes!" I yelled "I'm leaving you. Don't tweet about me, don't fucking call me, don't text me and don't you even dare fucking touch me or fight for me to stay! I have had it with your dumb remarks of me and Allison, that is all you ever want to argue about! It's been two years! She has someone she loves and he makes her happy! Get over yourself!! I am fed up Madison!" I shout everything went still.

"Will you move so I can pack my belongings." I sternly said she scooted aside as I rushed upstairs grabbing everything of mine.

"What about our house? And everything else we've been through.. Jack it's only on little fight please-" She began to cry "no." I said "I'm not happy with you anymore. The house is mine. But I'll be back when everything of yours is gone. From what I do after I leave this room is my business and none of yours. Who I stay with or see, you won't be appearing or being part of anything I do. If you are or do try anything, I will have security or whoever ask you to go. Don't bother fighting for me. You've lost me the third fight two months ago." I say finishing up my luggage.

I grabbed both taking then down the stairs. I quickly unlocked my car opening the trunk to fill it with my belongings. I walked inside grabbing my cellphone and laptop charger seeing Madison crying quietly on the steps.

I turned towards the door. "Jack.." she cried "pleas-" I shook my head continuing my way closing the black Glass door behind me.

I sighed leaning my head on the head rester before I started my car leaving the house.

I drove to the old house Johnson and I owned.

I took the nearest exit to head to Calabasas.

-

"Jack.." I smiled "hi Allison" I said "what are you doing here?..." "Can I talk to you?" "Yeah-yeah... come in.. uh, um hi"

She said moving aside as I walked in.
She quickly closed the door behind me. "What's going on?" I sighed. "I broke up with Madison." I blurt. Her eyes widened "whoa, whoa, whoa. Why?" She asked "our arguing was too much. The topic was just very unnecessary." I explain.

"Wanna sit?" She asked pointing to the living room area I nodded before following behind her she brushed two strands of hair behind her ears before resting her elbow on her knee.

"What was this topic about.. if I may ask?" I nodded "..you. not that you are unnecessary you are, but her doubting me that I would cheat on her with you was so much when I wasn't. I was constantly reminded of you, and my mistake of cheating. Everytime she brought you up and me supposedly cheating with you. I just couldn't take it. We woke up, went for breakfast, she was quiet but I just thought because of her hang over, but as soon as we got home, it was back to the day before, only because I would stare at you." I say "and you looked stunning last night, well you always are, nevermind."

She smiled slightly "I'm so sorry she's put you through all that, I've forgiven you by the way.." she said I locked eyes with her.

"What if we never fell out of love with one another? We just learned not to be together.." she abruptly said I smiled.

"That could be, but why would you ask?" She looked away before playing with her acrylic nails. "Allison, you can tell me.." "I love you." She said "I hate when you call me Allison, call me baby, babe.. something that will make me still have hope." I looked at her confused but pleased.

"Still have hope?" I ask "hope that if Sam and I don't work maybe we could love one another.. like we always have.. I miss you." She whispered "But I won't do anything to hurt Sam." I nodd

"I know that.. you aren't like Madison or that type and I wouldn't want to feel like crap for that. Heart for a guy is so hard. Especially when you might constantly be reminded twenty-five eight, about the person." She chuckled "you? Tell me about it, from Twitter to my instagram and private accounts." She said I smiled.

"Where's Sam?" I asked she shrugged biting her lip "What's wrong?" I ask noticing her change of facial expressions and mood, "he went to get I don't know what." She brushed off, I knew she was lying because she had her sass in the way she spoke and she was rolling her eyes as she spoke.

"Oh.. well I should go." "Where will you be staying if Madison has the house?" She asked "mine and Johnsons old one.. don't worry about me, I'll be fine." She sighed nodding before walking me to the door.

"I'll see you soon I hope" I nodd "you will babe." She smiled "okay.. text me when you get home. Or unpacked.." she said "okay." I faced her before I hugged her. She sunk into my arms almost immediately.

"I miss you... but I love Sam." She mumbled I slowly pulled away before telling her another goodbye. I had to leave before Sam got here or anyone her friends still hate me. All except Kendall, and Cassidy. I sighed before leaving her drive way.

What a day, I leave Madison and my baby loves and misses me.

_____

It's crap I know :( but I hope you enjoy!!

Good morning 💖 I have to babysit lol