eighteen

●A whole three months later●

Jacks p.o.v

I sighed looking at the stunning girls picture on instagram. She had never called, she never picked up when I looked for her and she never replied to any of my messages, it was a good three months since she left to find herself. But she never called to speak once to me. I wanted to wait, I did but my life was moving so fast, I had a tour coming up and I couldn't wait for her return.

She must have just never wanted to be with me again, and I don't blame her. "Jack.. did you listen to anything I just said?" Madison chuckled I looked back at her, "sorry.. no." She frowned "you thought of her again?" She asked I sighed "I'm sorry mads," she shook her head pressing her lips together. "It's fine, I understand" she said I sigh "I know we said I would put aside our differences but maybe I can't." I said "yeah me too." She said "maybe Kelsey can help you out." She said a small smile on her face.

"Bye Jack. Wish you the best" she said leaving the coffee shop. I glanced back down at my phone. Grabbing my keys leaving to my Jeep "man." I mumbled leaving the place to head home. I missed her so much, I did. She just didn't miss me. I guess. She had no longer spoken to her friends, her they hadn't heard from her and if they did she would be busy.

If I knew where she was, I'd go find her. I only wanted to see her in person from a distance, or up close. Through a screen was no longer satisfying me.

I frown looking at the time, I would board my plane at 8 and Jack and I would head to Wisconsin, Milwaukee. For a show this weekend.i was pretty excited to be back on the road to distract me from my broken heart.

Allison's P.o.v

"Will I told you I'd do it." I chuckle he moved in with me about a month ago, we were now living in Arizona together and if you ask me. I was happy. I made my decision up and I wanted to stay here. Home, and I did just that. Jack would call and text but I was so busy with more schooling and work I worked as a secretary for Will and I had night classes for business. And cosmetology. William was a great support. "Look who liked your photo" will said

'jackgilinsky and Sammywilk liked your photo'

My heart leaped shrugging "I'm sure he's fine," I shrugged I was dating William now, so I didn't care as much to pay attention to Jack or Sam. I missed my best friend though, and my soul mate. But right now, wasn't meant for Jack and I. I don't think I know when to return but I didn't want to anytime soon.

"So?" I chuckle "have they tried contacting you?" I shook my head feeling my smile fade "he stopped trying.. I think he gave up and Sams to revolved around his baby and I'm happy for him." I say he nodded "Allison," he paused "if you want to go ahead and be with him." He said referring to Jack. I smiled shaking my head.

"I believe that first time was enough." I chuckle "if you love each other don't stop it because of a few past mistakes" he said "okay therapist, but what if I want to try things out with William?" I ask cocking a brow he smirked "I don't mind." He said "besides it been a few months skin let's keep going?" I ask he smiled kissing my lips swiftly before returning to do the dishes as I scoff "I'll do it." He said I roll my eyes before walking away.

My phone buzzed I glanced at it my eyes widening. What on earth..

'madisonbeer sent you a dm:can i speak to you?'

I swiped the screen clearing jt deciding not to reply.

My phone buzzing a again

'madisonbeer sent you a dm 《2》:were not little kids anymore.