fourteen

Two months forward

Allison's P.O.V.

I don't know how or why suddenly Jack and Sam are the best of friends. It's driving me crazy just to know they're out and about together. Johnson doesn't even bother joining them or anything he's just so caught up with his little family and it's cute, but I wish he was there to tell me all about my boyfriend and ex boyfriend talk about.

I am only jealous because Sam and I hang out like three times out of a week if I'm lucky, because Jacks always asking if he wants to do anything. Where's Kelsey?! Why isn't she bothering Jack, why can't she be up his ass twenty-four seven. Then again, she's not Madison.

"What are you doing?" Stassy asked "going crazy." "Don't, Sam is a good boy." She said "I know, but Jack isn't. And to put the cherry on top of this fine Sunday, he is my ex boyfriend. Whom, I'm not even sure of I stopped loving him." I sigh. "Let's go out, just you and me because Cassidy and Johnson are on cloud nine." She said rolling her eyes playfully. I chuckled "I don't thin-" "go get ready we're going."

I knew better than to argue eventually either way I would still come. Because she has her ways.

I stood up and walked upstairs.

I made it to my room, entering quickly shutting the door behind me. Seeing my phone screen light up. I smiled hoping it was Sam. But it was just a notification that Sam tweeted

@sammywilk: brothaaas 😂😝😝
@jackgilinsky

I sighed before going to my messages debating on texting Sam about me going out or not

I sighed before going to my messages debating on texting Sam about me going out or not. I decided against it and shut my phone off and went to my hair and make up.

I was actually pouting as I just stared at my reflection. I miss Sam, I may be clingy but he was the most clingy one out of both of us and now we barely even make conversation with one another and it really does hurt because he's to busy in love with Jack.

I sighed before throwing on a mini tank top and blue jeans with black shoes. I actually looked decent.