seventeen

Allison's P.O.V.

I hesitated for the longest time on either knocking on Jacks door or to turn around and just continue ignoring him avoid seeing the devastated look he would have when I tell him what Sam and I did.

I balled my fist knocking twice on the glass door. Seeing a shirtless Jack open the door. "Hey Allison." He said I smiled "hi" I say a little my nerves feeling quizy.

"Want to come in?" He asked I sighed "We are nothing yet.. and I'm sorry to say it the way it's about to come out but I'm not sorry it happened and I apologize for not being sorry, but I slept with Sam. That was why I was avoiding you but you deserve to know if we want to be happy with each other maybe not now. But we can in the future." He stayed quiet "nothing happened to that William guy?" He asked my heart sinking "no.." I whispered

"It was a lie then?" I shook my head almost immediately "no! It was completely true. It was a set up for me but I didn't lie to you." I confess "If I wanted to I could have returned to not tell you what Sam and I did but.. I can no longer see us happening.. every time I try.. I see us. You and I." I admit sniffing "I want you. I do but I need time." I told him "that's fine." He replied, "I don't mean to cut it short but, I'm leaving town.." I sigh, "leaving?" He asked if nod once, "you just returned from Paris.." he stated "I know but, this is for me to help me find myself."

"I don't know where my heart or mind is and maybe going away for whatever time I need is necessary, I'll be back Jack. I will, this is for me to see what I want to do with myself" I sigh, "I was with Sam when I went to Paris. I was happy.. if you want truth, I'm leaving to keep me from being sad. I was happy then, now I'm just literally breaking inside and I want to visit home.. reminiscent my brothers grave.." he nodded

"I understand, if you ever need me. Call I'll be here at all hours." He said hugging me. I smile thanking him before leaving for the road. I would be driving to where my dad used to live, Arizona. He's moved out to Utah, farther from here which saddened me even more. He still had his home in Arizona so I would be there instead of a hotel.

As I drove my emotions began to go off, I was no longer sane. God I hated this. The literal ache I felt in my chest due to Sam choosing Brianna, and to know he was now going to have a baby with her broke me in a way that I couldn't explain, it was so much.

I kept myself from pulling over, and kept driving. I just wanted to run home and run to my room, hide under all the covers and cry and feel better the next day. But that wouldn't happen because I missed my brother, his birthday was this Friday and it broke me even more.

Another birthday of his, without him. She cried until her eyes hurt so much that she wouldn't be able to cry anymore.

I knew that my dad wouldn't be here, he tended to do this thing where he avoids to face reality.

Third person -

It hurt her because nobody knew how she honestly felt. Sam did, but nothing he said would leave her at ease. It was her only sibling, at least from both of her parents. She heaved as her cries died down.

She wanted her dad and mom to be there this weekend and just grieve like normal people would because she hated that they acted like if it doesn't matter. At least that is how it seemed to the broken hearted girl. She had wanted to call and see if they'd fly in or want to come but she knew better. So she didn't and decided to leave it at that. She was used to crying and being in grief alone.

Allison's P.o.v

I pulled into the drive way seeing the house lights inside dim, I thought nothing of it seeing my old friend took care of the beautiful home that was once filled with my childhood. My heart hurt as I scan my old home.