twenty

Jack's p.o.v.

"Baby," Kelsey mumbled nudging me I woke up quickly as she giggled "sorry.." she whispered "it's all good babe.. what's wrong?" I asked, "I have to head home today." I frowned, "just stay on tour with me." "I can't this is your time to be with your fans, I can't intervene." I frown "I don't want you to go." "I know, neither do I but I'll be home waiting for you." She smiled I smiled back.

"I have to get going, my flight leaves in and hour" she sighed. I jumped up telling her to give me five minutes, I wanted to take her.

-

"Bye jack!" She shouted "bye baby" I say going back to kiss her once more. "I'll see you soon?" I nodded before watching her go. I was actually sad that she was going back to L.A. what would I do without her?

"You have me" I hear Johnson I laugh "it's not the same" I shrug "I'm telling you right now G. Pussy better not get between our carrier again. No hate to Madison but your dumb ass did campaign crap other shit we as Jack and Jack should be doing. I don't care who you fuck, or end up with whether it's Madison, Allison, Kelsey, Sahara, a stranger, a dude-" "whoa, whoa-" "they just better not get between the most important people, the ones who made you and I. Our fans." I knew he was serious.

"Believe me, I won't." He only nodded "you can see if she wants to give you a ride back to your hotel cause' it's not the same" he mocked "bro-" he walked away, "J, that's not cool bro" he smirked continuing his journey to the escalade.

Allison p.o.v.

"What's wrong?" I hear William ask I hadn't noticed my sad face until now. "Nothing, I'm fi-" "Allison" he furrowed his eyebrows. I sigh, hopefully he understands my rant.

"So today I video chatted Anastasia and she was just informing me that her and Jason broke up and I felt so bad and then she started talking about my brother and you know very touchy subject for both her and i since they dated and he left, anywho- and she started crying then I felt bad and when I tried to be there for me she made me feel bad for just getting up one day and deciding on never returning to L.A. and I wasn't deciding on never returning just taking a break and now I feel like a terrible friend because who does that?" I cry putting my face in my hands.

"Then she brought up Jack and how it was messed up of me I don't know Will, maybe it wasn't the right thing to do. Who knows I just i can't even-" I began to cry as he placed his folder down and came to hug me. "Hey, hey.. it's okay." He said I shook my head as I cried. "If you want to go back, we can." I sighed "but that's the problem, I don't even know if I want too." I say sniffling "like I feel bad, but not bad enough to return. I wasn't happy. I missed home. I missed here, I wanted to be here I mean I would have loved for both parents to be here but they can't and I just want to be here because I feel happier. I was some how never complete and my brothers grave instead so far from me like it was when I lived in L.A."

"Maybe just don't make sense since I can't transla-" he chuckled "baby, you're fine" he said making my insides go crazy. His eyes, accent and just him was so beautiful. "I apologize-" "no need to give one" he smiled caressing my cheek I smile letting him do so.

"You really are a beautiful person. I'm sure it's just for now, give her time. She's dealing with a broken heart" he said I smile "you make it better" I say kissing his lips. "I try" he laughed kissing me again.

-

a month Time skip srry..

(quick a/n: I forgot how far along Sammy and his girlfriends pregnancy was so let's just skip to where she's had the baby recently sorry I'll fix this)

Allison p.o.v

I debated so hard whether to go back home or not, Stass nor Cassidy have spoken to me and I've slowly fallen into depression. I was stuck, I wanted to be here so bad.. but I had build so much in L.A. that it's been so hard for me. Sammys son had been born a few weeks ago and seeing him so happy made me happy but my heart pinch. Sams little guy looks just like him.

Jack found love again with Kelsey, and I and Will are getting there but either way it was hard because every time I saw Jack post, or her post of them it would hurt.

My heart would tug and my stomach would get in knots but it was my fault that I wasn't in her place, William is great guy. But I couldn't find what I had with jack. Madison was right. I was and am a bitch, for breaking Jacks heart and my best friends. I sigh once again. I seemed to do that more than anything else.

I felt bad for William he shouldn't have to deal with me. I sigh again.

"Hi babe" I hear him say entering, kissing my cheek.

"Are you going to be leaving tonight?" I ask "yeah.." thanksgiving was two weeks away and I planned on returning to LA. "I've made up my mind" I tell him "what are your plans?" "I've made my mind up on going to LA." I say "really? Since when love?" He asks a smile on his face "just two seconds ago. I need to get out of my funk and I am. I'm going to pack now and then leave first thing tomorrow."

"I'm proud of you baby" he said I kissed his lips thanking him.

-

"Have a safe trip, I'll see you next year." I say he smiled "I'll miss you so much." He said "take care love" "you too babe." He kissed me twice before leaving to the airport. I frown, slouching into the couch well, I should get some rest, I also had a flight tomorrow and I'm not missing it.
.

I need to speak with them, and I pray to God nothings changed.

____

Dissapointed in myself with this sucky ass filler chapter.

Guess who she's seeing first ? 😛

Vote, comment