Fifteen

Allisons P.O.V.

"You look fancy." William said I smiled "well this is a fancy place." I state he chuckled. "Friend doesn't like me does he?" He said rolling his eyes towards Sam. Who has been starring him down the whole time he and I have been here. My heart tugged as his eyes locked with mine for a brief second. Before a female, I'm guessing Brianna, came in sight and wrapped her arm around his neck. He smiled at her as I'm guessing her parents, approached him.

I looked away from the scene we have yet to talk. It's been a few weeks, since our break up. It feels like years though.. "Allison.." Will said "I have to go back to the office.. but as soon as I am off I'll come back.. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer.." I smiled "it's fine. Go on." I say he nodded kissing my cheek before he left.

There I sat, glancing every second just to see if Sam was happy with her. Regretting the whole decision I stupidly made. I was drunk. But I had already sobered up enough to speak to him, and I couldn't go back to fix this problem because he had his arm around her and smiled at her every time she'd laugh or do something.

He was happy. 

I debated whether or not to order something that would make me feel free, but it wouldn't matter because even drunk I'd still glance every few seconds just to see that smile and feel my heart ache.

"You're wearing my favorite color." I hear a familiar voice "maroon is not your favourite." I replied to  Gilinsky. "It is on you." He smirked "everything is when it comes to you." I roll my eyes smiling and the glancing back at the awful heart breaking sight. "Stop looking. It ain't doing you no good." He said "you're beautiful Allison," he said "I'm your best friend's ex girlfriend, don't flirt." I laugh "no, you're my best friends girlfriends best friend. Johnson isn't in to you. Sam and I weren't best friends, he and I were just getting along really good, and then-" "did I and my complaints ruin it?" I ask her shook his head "he wanted  to be with Brianna." He said

"To be honest. I only hoped to bother you so I'd see you often, and I did, then I didn't then it didn't become a big deal because I had a friend while Johnson was being an at home dad. And I was lonely even if I was in a relationship with Kels, I still wanted to see your smile whether it was mine or Sams to have." I smiled "you're very honest." I point "I love you, and I don't want you sitting here alone hoping he'd pay attention to you. Because to tell you the truth, he won't. He's hers now, I know it hurts but we get there in our lives. You'll live just like I and so any others have. His smile is hers, and so is everything else. I'm sorry to be so honest but I don't want you to sit here and be unhappy." He said I faced him before he hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. He took my hand in his and took me to dance but I only smiled and followed him because it was all true.

-

Jack ended up dropping me off and grabbing some food with me. But he refused to eat with me. I was hoping he'd come in and talk to me and speak about this new cycle of being friends.

"Sam saw her leave with Jack. I know he isn't okay." I hear Johnson "but he has Brianna! He doesn't need you to go over there. He broke her heart. Replaced her so quick and even left and took everything to live with that girl. How could you side with him when you're best friends with Jack?!" I hear Cassidy and Johnson coming down the stairs arguing back and forth.

I froze though, I didn't dare move because I didn't know I hurt him. It wasn't my intention

"He's not living there, he is staying with his sister!" Johnson argued "but they are always together!" Cassidy said "well not now.  Look he's pretty upset and I'm going to be there for him. And he didn't leave her, she left him. Of course it's her fault! I don't care what you say. Allison broke Sams heart." Johnson said as they were now at the bottom of the stairs.

"That wasn't my intention.." I muttered as he looked at me. My eyes filling with tears. "You hurt her feelings!" Cassidy said "apologize!" His lips pressed to a thin line. "I'm not sorry Allison. You need to be told the truth and stop pretending to be sad when you left him." "I am sad. You don't think I'm not hurt Jack?! I felt as if he and I had fallen out of love. That broke me. I..- I'm going to see him. Don't let my problems be the reason you guys have problems." I say grabbing my purse and rushing out the door.

I bumping into someone almost falling, but being caught quickly. "Sorry baby girl." Jack said "it's fine."I say "what's wrong?" He asked "nothing." "Allison." "Why does Sam play all broken hearted when he's hugging that girl and admitted to seeing her when he's not" I cried "he makes me feel like its my fault."

He wrapped his arms around me as I cried onto his chest. "It's okay babe." "I should have just stayed with you." I mumbled "you were happier with him though." He said,

"he made me happy, but I swear Gilinsky, not a day went by where I wanted know if you were okay or if you were happy. That's why I avoided being around you for these past two, almost years with Sam." I said "could we do it again?" He asked I quietly stood in place "do it all over again?" I ask he nodded "and if you can't be happy with me that's fine. I will know that if I get hurt or we don't work, it was because we were never meant.. I know what I'm walking into is dangerous, for me and my heart but, could we try?" He asked I smiled "I'll think about it." I say "what does that mean?" "I'll think about it." I say chuckling "we can be friends.. first if you want... I just want to be close to you."

"I'd like that." I smile "can I kiss you?" He said "Jack.." "just one kiss." He asked I blushed nodding. "Fine." I say, and with that, he leaned in wrapping his arms around me engulfing me in his arms.

I felt everything I thought I wouldn't feel again. I craved for this for years and it's finally happened. I hope this is for us.

___________________

JACKISON/JALLY/JALLISON IS BACK YOU GUYS I'M LIVING FOR THEM excited asf, to show you what I have planned 😊😊

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS

Mari 💖

Vote | comment | share