nineteen

Allison's P.o.v.

"We really miss you" Stass said, "we're all inseparable and then you move down there like nothing. Cassidy became so busy working while Jack-Johnsons, on tour and the baby goes to daycare and I stay home to clean but because the house is so big there is only three people here right now, I have nothing to do but be alone and my God lis, I hate it.

"Ever since Jason left to Texas I can't even stand being alone." She cried. "He was a good guy." She sniffles "then why did you turn down his offer?" I ask sympathetically. I was barely hearing about her and Jason splitting due to the lack of me replying, calling or checking on them.

"Because I thought of you! Cass, the baby. All the friends I have here. You guys are family, you five are the only thing that I have here and LA and then I hear you moved and are staying there for God knows how long sucks. I hate it so much." She cried "the loneliness makes me depressed." She said covering her face with both hands, she was sitting on her bed criss crossed.

We were currently skyping each other and I felt like shit. "I'm sorry.. I feel ter-" "I understand." She sighed, "it's your home. It is home to you. You have so many memories of Danny there, I love him too, the only thing was that he had let go long before anything. I miss him dearly too." She sniffed as tears filled her eyes.

She was Daniels old girlfriend from high school. She was a year older than me. They dated when he was about 18 her 16 for a year and then they broke up because he wasn't getting any younger for her and she had no choice but to let him go and be with other people his limit.

It broke her to pieces when he suddenly headed into the wrong path but there was nothing nobody could do because Alcohol had already consumed every part of my brother.

"I can try to come down-" I felt guilty for leaving without a word. When I was over here, I called will and he said he was currently staying here for business and my parents ended leaving a few days after Daniels birthday because they had to return to there new lives, married to there new significant other. While I had made my mind up on staying here and not returning to California.

My friends and Jack called and called but I never answered until finally, William came to be with me so I wouldn't be alone and I told them I wouldn't return. They were all so mad at me but I didn't blame them. Now I hate myself for leaving and not even seeing if they were all okay.

"No, I'm fine." She said "Stassy-" "it's fine! Gah- I've dealt with this. I'll be fine do your thing." She said coldly I knew she was angry with me and my actions but she wouldn't say. "I'll make pl-" "look." She suddenly said. "You can do whatever you want. You always have, so whether you come to visit or move back or not, it doesn't matter. I can cry with or without you. You did such a dick move. Leading jack on, and then not answering him or us. We just wanted to make sure you fine out there and then you would post on instagram like if it was nothing. You didn't care and please because I cried in front of you. Don't act like you do- is that William?" She squinted as he entered the front door from behind me I was in the kitchen bit the front door wasn't as far from where I sat.

"I can't believe you could call him but not the two best friends who've been here longer than any damn man." She scoffed shaking her head "Anastasia-" I tried "I have to go." She said ending the call. I frowned shutting my laptop. I knew she would be this way and she had every right.

"You okay?" I hear William ask coming down the hall to enter the kitchen from the other part of the living room. "Just peachy" I give him a smile lying. "She's your best friend, they come around." He pointed. I shook my head not Stass. "Not her, when she's hurt. She's hurt and even if you apologize which I will, she will forgive but it won't be the same because she suddenly pulls herself away from you. I am her best friend and I am the worst best friend of all at the moment." I frown as he hugged me. "Head out to LA" he suggested "no. Are you craz-" "yes" he said "very by the way" he smirked I rolled my eyes going to grab my warm tea, due to the cold weather now. The holidays were coming up.

It was now fall, Halloween was next week and then thanksgiving and Christmas, where I'll probably be at my mom's or here alone because William was going with his family. I'll probably start the new year alone too if Stassy and I don't work it out. I groan feeling myself more upset.

"I'm going to go take a nap and let my mind sleep for a bit." I sigh he nodded as I left up the stairs to my old room, it wasn't as big as the one I had in California but big enough to be cozy. I lied down sighing before squeezing my eyes closed.

Jack's p.o.v.

I smiled as I took a few pictures with fans. "Jack-" a girl tensed I smiled "that'd be me" Johnson and I said in unison as they girl began to smile widely and cry. "Hi love" I say "h-holy hi" she said "what's your name?" Jack asked her "I'm allison, can we take a picture?" She asked as I tensed but smiled "I like your name." I compliment "thank you-" she said as I handed her phone back over to her.

"You're welcome love, I hope you enjoy the concert" I say as Johnson hugged her tightly then me. "Of course I will" she said smiling.

"She was your last" the security told us. Yeah she was my last, "G, you okay?" He asked I nodded before walking onto the stage where our fans shouted and cried which made me happy. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the crowd here and everywhere else.

"Hello Manchester!" Johnson said through the mic fans screaming I lived for them.

Vote, comment :)

I lava yall