thirty two

Allison

I made my way toward the big grave stone that was engraved with my best friends name.

I sucked in a sharp breath shutting my phone off putting it in my pocket, continuing my way. I hadn't been here since the funeral. Not because I don't miss him, or anything. But because I had yet to come alone and actually begin to live life seeing his grave stone and talking to the wind, instead of him.

It was a thought of him being long distance and poor connection was the reason why we had no contact.. I hadn't admitted his death to myself yet. Up until now, I needed him more than ever, and he wasn't going to be able to wrap his arms around me while I cried.

I inhaled, then exhaled.

"Sam-m-my." I trembled kneeling down on the green grass. I inhaled again. My hands shaking on my knees as I held back my cries.

"It's been a long five months without you. A year ago, around this time.. we were celebrating Christmas together, as a happy couple. You were my best friend." I cried putting a hand over my mouth as if it would silence me.

"Today I found out that," I stopped. "I found out that I'm going to be a mommy." I whispered.

"You were right." I scoffed a small smile formed. "He's the love of life." I sobbed.

"You have always been right. I was just a normal fan and suddenly that night when we bumped into one another and I took care of him and we rushed into everything and you were their. You were always their. Now you aren't and I don't know what to do or how to react. I have a small bean sized human growing inside of me."

"I miss your warm embrace. I miss your laugh, especially when you would kiss my forehead and tell me we'd be okay because we had one another." I spoke.

"I miss you so much. I left Jack and I'm alone, I have yet to tell him about the life that's formed inside of me. What if he rejects it for me leaving him?"

"I just miss having Samuel here and it hurts me so much because you're here and not out their living your life up." I cried.

A cool breeze flew by making my tears somehow move away from my cheeks. I scoffed, a smile playing upon my lips, "you hate seeing me cry. I haven't forgotten." I say wiping my tears before I lied my head on his grave stone lying on my side.

+

I check my phone seeing it's around three am. No one should be up or still trying to search for me.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach as the chilly air made me shiver. I was always afraid of cemetery's. Due to some of the things of hauntings or spirits and such appearing and so on. I sniffed walking down the hill making my way to my car

I stop seeing another parked beside it. Who could be here at this hour? I slowly walk down seeing four people leaning against my car.

The faces became recognizable.

Stass, Cassidy, Jack and Jack were here. They were waiting for me. My heart stopped seeing him stand before me.

"We thought you both would need to talk. We also wanted to make sure you were okay." Stass said before embracing me "I'm just so glad you're okay."

"We brought you someone else, we knew you'd come here." Stass said before reaching out to Jack, "she let us have him for the rest of the week." She said before bringing me little Samuel.

I sniffed before reaching out for him before I began to cry again. Jack walked toward me pulling me into his muscular arms while I held the baby.

"I'm home now." He whispered "I'm here baby, I've missed you so much." He added. Stass took baby Sam from me as I held onto Jack. Clutching onto his tank top everyone squished into Jack's Jeep leaving us to leave in my car.

"Let's go back to my place?" Jack suggested, I agreed "I have something to tell you so that's a good idea." I say before we made our way to my car

+

"What is it you need to tell me?" Jack asked shutting the fridge door behind him I stayed silent.

"Babe?" Our eyes locked before I looked away.

Do it now or stay silent forever. Lose any possibility of giving you child a father figure.

"So, this morning. Anastasia brought home some donuts." I began Jack chuckled. "What about donuts? We're they no good or?" He asked I chuckle, "no they were good, I believe. I don't know." I chuckle, he furrowed one brow before a smile formed on his lips.

"Why not you love donuts." He laughed. I bit my cheek, before shrugging.

"Allison, is everything okay?" He asked before coming towards me. I couldn't find any words to tell him. How do you tell someone anyway? He grabbed my hand bringing it to his lips. He kissed my knuckles before locking eyes with me again.

"Is there someone else?" He said interlocking our fingers as he rested our hands on his chest. "No. And everything is fine." I smiled shrugging.

"I missed you, that's all." I shrug.  hugging him I held on tighter than I normally do. He squeezed me just as much. I felt sick again, I pushed him away running to the sink, pushing the water on as I puked. Jack pulled my hair into a pony tail. Rubbing my back, "are you sure you're okay?" He asked

I wiped my mouth before sighing. "No, I mean everything is fine. But I need to tell you something." I say sniffing as I wiped the fallen tears that slipped I wasn't emotional or anything. Which I found odd, but I needed to tell him now. "What is it?"  He asked

I let out a long sigh, he leaned down to mock me I laughed before looking at him.

"I'm pregnant."

.

----

Long time no update!!! I miss you guys so much.. a whole lot has happened, and life is so hectic but it's great! Living and learning as I go I miss writing so much.

Expect updates!!!

I'm also writing a new book, completely different from fanfic.. I hope you all will read it and see where that goes.. but here's chapter thirty two!

Sadly I've also concluded with a thought that MAYBE the ending of the two books series will be ending pretty soon.. so stay tuned to see what I figure out!

Vote, comment let me know how you all are doing!!