Chapter three

Allison's P.O.V

Everyone quickly arrived shortly after nine. I was currently upstairs looking over my outfit again. Sammy really liked it he actually chose it for me but I didn't feel comfortable so I came back up to examine it again. They found a sitter for Rosy; my mother in law. Who's obsessed with the little precious angel herself. I heard the door bell ring through my bathroom twice nobody can hear it over the loud music I guess.

I sighed just for tonight Allison, just for tonight. I grabbed my phone and shut my bathroom light off walking down stairs past the famous people I got used to having around since Johnson and Sammy were always out together with and I tagged along to keep an eye on both boys. And because my boyfriend took me everywhere.

I sighed getting to the bottom of the steps.. what was I- the door! Right. I made my way to the door swinging it open plastering a smile on my face looking at the person or people who've arrived. My heart numbing in disbelief.

Jack and Madison.

The audacity he had to even come. I smiled "c-come in." I say moving aside. My voice cracking it hurt me to see him smiling next to her. Two years ago, matter of fact, four weeks ago he would have sworn he loved me. That he was sorry, he tweeted how he felt and look where he's at. In her arms again. Anger flushed my body as they walked past me as Madison sent me glare.

Oh if I wasn't around so many famous people I would beat that glare out of her. I closed the door shoving past them walking to the kitchen seeing Sammy with Johnson and Cassidy. I walked to Sammy as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "You okay baby?" I nodd "I want to drink." I inform him he nodded grabbing a cup and filling it with some alcoholic beverage handing it to me. I chug half of my cup grimacing at the strong taste. "What is this?" I asked Sammy he laughed "Something Justin brought I don't know it's good though I nodd drinking some more.

I didn't want to remember seeing him. But I knew I was going to.

I was now on my fifth cup of some liquor drink Sammy or Johnson gave me. I was actually drunk and very. I was in between Sammy's legs his arms around my neck as he sat on the counter next to Johnson, Cassidy in between his legs as well. "Can I have a kiss?" I asked Sam he nodded as I pressed our lips together. Turning it into a huge make out session where we were because from what I was hearing Cassidy and Johnson were doing the same. I pulled away giggling.

I turned my back to the crowd Sammy's arm dropped over my body his hand resting on my hip and the other with a red cup in hand drinking from it. I turned to see Jack eyeing me and Sammy his jaw clenching each time he would kiss my neck or shoulder. I didn't care though.

Who the hell was I kidding I miss him.

"Baby. I'm tired." I say Sammy nodded kissing my nose hopping off the counter. I let Cassidy know I was going to bed. Intertwining our hands as we walked and said good night to those who came, thanking them for coming to the party then finally leaving upstairs to our bedroom.

I quickly unzipped my skirt and shirt leaving me in my bra and panties but I didn't care, I was going to sleep I sometimes sleep like this. Sammy stripped to his boxer laying in bed as I went to wipe off the make up I had on. I finished and walked straight to my bed as Sammy waited for me. I snuggled closer to him planting a kiss on his cheek. "I love you." I tell him. "I love you too." He says even though it's dark, I could tell he was smiling. I snuggled closer to him before sleep took over me.

____

I woke up to my head throbbing and the door bell ringing through the house. I groaned slowly leaving Sammy's grasp pulling a shirt of his over me walking down stairs nobody was up and the house was clean. Weird. I opened the door seeing My mother in law. With Rosy in her arms. "I'm so sorry if I woke you-" She rushed "no.. no its okay. We can take her now." I inform her smiling "are you sure?" She asked "yeah.. I dont mind taking over.. she's so cute."

I said as she agreed and handed me the baby. "Thank you for watching her for Cassidy last night." I say "oh no problem! I adore her! She is the most cutest little thing!" She gushed "I can't wait to be a grandma." She sighed "mean while I have her to keep me company." She said again holding Rosy's little hand.

"I got to go.. Em and I are going to have breakfast.." she said "Okay then, thank you.. be careful tell her I said hey!" I say hugging her goodbye "I will bye now." She waved as she walked to her car and I watched her. As soon as she got in and drove away I walked inside closing the door behind I had a terrible head ache. "Hi baby!" I whispered to Rosy. "We're going upstairs to wake up uncle Sammy because mama isn't home neither is daddy" I tell her. She just gurgled and giggled as I tickled her with one hand and held her with the other. Sammy was still sleeping he looked so cute.

I giggled kissing him on the cheek shaking him slightly "baby wake up.. we're on baby duty." I inform him he groaned but opened his eyes. "Can you watch her while I brush my teeth?" He nodded sleepily as I layed the baby next to him as he pulled her closer to him and began tickling her making some weird baby noises.

I smile walking into the restroom. Doing my morning routine brushing my teeth, whitening rinse, then, fixing my hair and putting on bottoms. I walked out Sammy sitting up feeding Rosy "she got hungry" he smiled I nodded "I'll take care of her you go do your thing" I tell him walking to him pecking his lips before he handed me Rosy then kissing me again.

I smiled feeding the baby swaying back and forth. "You're so beautiful." I whispered to her. She sat up on my arms as I held her I smiled admiring her. Is it bad I want a baby too? I want to give Rosy a cousin.. someone close to her.. she would be able to have a best friend and be close like me and Cassidy.. it would be so cute.

"You would be a great mother." I heard Sammy say he was already behind me. His arms around my waist I smiled "I want a baby.." I tell him. His eyes lit up a smile on his lips. "With me?" He asked "well why not? I love you. We've been together before, and we've been doing things for two years." My eyebrows pulling together. "I know, I know.. I just.. we've only been together for two years.." he bluntly said. "I don't think I'm ready" He mumbled I looked down at the sleeping Rosy. "Oh, okay" I say "baby.. I'm sorry.." he apologized "for what? It's okay if you aren't ready to have kids.." I say rocking Rosy leaving his embrace.

"I just.. I don't want any at all.." I faced him my mouth in a small gap. "I mean I love them, I do. I think I want one but I honestly don't.." he said "But I want kids.." I say "I know baby, I'm not saying you can't have any." What does he mean by that? "Huh?" I asked "you can have them.. but not with me." "How can you think-" I stopped myself my feelings were hurt and and I was some what upset and that doesn't make the best word choice.

"I'm taking Rosy to her room." I inform him leaving before he can reply I hear him sigh and the bed bounce it hurt me to know he didn't want kids. It was always him who talked about having mini me's running around and such and all to come he doesn't want any now.. I want kids and because I'm so stubborn I'll eventually have one. I set Rosy in her crib I smiled watching her sleep. I turned the baby monitor on before leaving grabbing an extra one turning it and closing the door behind me. I walked down the hall Sammy leaving the room. "I'm going over to meet my mom. You'll be okay on your own.. and I'll see you in a bit." He said sighing.

______

Enjoy

I love you guys!

Anyways (:

Vote comment share? ♡