Sincheong 16: Marked

AN: An update. Thank you for reading. :)

---

Sighs.

Yes, sighs.

'Why did I even have to remember that?' you pondered, still seated on the floor.

Sighs.

Yes, that sweet message was your undoing but...

You didn't reply.

Why?

You don't know.

It was like, you wanted to hit back a reply and by the end of the day, you decided against it in fear of saying the wrong things.

AND WHAT'S WORSE IS HE DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE AGAIN.

Oh. Wait. He did.

'Wrong send.'

THAT'S WHAT HE FREAKING SENT. WRONG SEND?! DO YOU KNOW THE FEELING THAT YOU WANT TO PULL YOUR HAIR BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATIONS? YES.

Push and pull.

Ugh.

And that's the last message you received.

"Sacheeko, if you have all the time in the world, well I don't. I want to practice." her syrupy voice broke you out of your trance, "Now." Yumi added, side-eyeing you at the mirror.

"I'm sorry." you apologized for spacing out in middle of practice.

'Practice now. I'll think about that later.' you mumbled to yourself

The music started again, echoing throughout the glass-walled room. Two chairs are placed in front of the mirror. Props.

And then the two of you, Yumi and yourself, started dancing.

*AN: see multimedia please~ I really like Irene! :") She's the one wearing a pullover*

You cleared your thoughts away and put your soul in the dance. It was kind of sexy but it's what they want.

You danced to the beat of the sexy background music that was said to be composed by EXO's Yixing-sunbaenim.

The chair part.

Dance practice ended and you were sweating profusely.

"Sacheeko?" Yumi said.

You jumped, startled. This was the first time she willingly talked to you.

O_______O

"M-me?" you pointed to yourself. 'Well, duh, Sachee. Only two persons are in the room. And your name is Sacheeko, right?' your ugly conscience mocking you.

"You look like Kyungsoo-oppa!" she blithely giggled. "Is it really a shock that I talked to you?"

Flabbergasted. Aghast. Wow. And here you thought she's a snob.

AND THEN A THUNDER STRUCK YOU.

'You look like Kyungsoo-oppa'

Kyungsoo-oppa

Kyungsoo-oppa

OPPA

OPPA

deogopa neoui oppa~

neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa~