Sincheong 19: Oh So Sweet

"Come on! We might lose our seats!" You shouted at your friend who was taking her sweet time getting ready for the concert.

Yumi rolled her eyes, "Calm down, Sachi. I doubt that'll happen." she muttered as she blowdry-ed her hair into submission, "I'm not like someone out there who woke up at 6 am and started prepping up at 8 am for an afternoon concert." she mocked.

You shot her a look and mimicked her teasing voice, "Sue me if I'm excited. And for the record, I woke up at 7 and started prepping up at 10 am." you laughed, "Ppalli, Yumi! We're going to be late!"

"No, we won't." Ever so slowly, tying the bow around her hair, "After all, Kai-sunbaenim gave you our tickets, right?" she teased in a sing-songy voice.

Red stained your cheeks and it's not because of the cheek tint that you put, "Yah!" was all you managed to say. "Shut up, Yumi."

She snickered, "Are you blushing Sacheeko Yuuki?!" Looking at you teasingly, an obvious mischievous smile lingering on her lips.

"I'm not!" you denied indignantly.

"Yes, you are!"

"Not."

"Yes." she said, affirmative. "And here I thought you like Kyungsoo-oppa..." she shrugged, "Change of heart, Sachi?" She wiggled her brows for added effects.

Change of heart, huh? What do you think?

Am I starting to like that sun-kissed wiggling sex on legs namja? Am I? AM I? AM I REALLY?!

NO!!!!!

I am irrevocably in like with an angel named Do Kyungsoo.

But as you remember the past few months, Kai treated you differently now. He was nicer, kinder... And undeniably sweeter.

'Oh gods, am I starting to like him?! NO! PLEASE NO. ANIYO!' you shook your head, not accepting it. But you can't deny the blush creeping on your cheeks and the slight race of your heartbeat.

"What does that say about me?" you murmured to yourself. An adulterer? A two-timer? Someone who can't decide who she really likes? THIS IS CONCUBINAGE!

Yumi heard you, taking pity, "Liking two guys at the same time doesn't mean anything, Sach. You can like tons of people and still be in love with only one man."

But you were never that kind of girl. You've always been surrounded with all the things that you like. Food and mangas (coughsBISHIEScoughs). Now you don't know how to cope up with liking two boys...

You've always liked the second guy whenever you chance upon a manga that has a love triangle. And always pity the guy that never gets picked....

But how can you even choose when you're not even sure of what you are feeling right now? You like Kyungsoo, maybe more than just like. He makes you feel butterflies in your stomach, he makes you giddy, he makes you feel all the fluff...

But then there's Kai. Sure, at first you hated him, no, disliked maybe but not hate. Hate is a pretty evil word. You disliked him for always cockblocking your attempts with Kyungsoo. You disliked him for teasing you, always making fun. But now? You still dislike him but when you think of it, he has always helped you out. He's always there. And that's scaring you.

YOU CAN'T LIKE TWO BOYS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE DAMN IT, YOU'LL DIE OF PALPITATING HEART.

B-BRING THE BOYS OUT!
SACHEE BRING THE BOYS OUT!!!

Hah. That would be a good headline: FANGIRL DIED BECAUSE OF LIKING TWO MEMBERS OF THE SAME GROUP.

"Yah! Sachee!" Your thoughts were disrupted by Yumi who was standing in front of you, with her hands on her hips. "Are you okay?" she queried, noticing the dark and confused look on your face.