Sincheong 2: I D.O.

AN: Play music uber there -> all through out. :) Was listening to it while writing this.

--- 

“Will you be my wife?”

“WHAT?!” you shrieked, snatching your hands away from his grasp.

Unfathomable words were just delivered. Words you often hear in the Korean dramas your father loves to watch. Words that you only hear during the sappy and fluffy ending of a certain anime you’re watching. But in anyway, these five words made your heart utterly skipped a beat.

“Will you be my wife?” he said again, standing up. Still looking into your eyes. Giving you the abandoned puppy look, which guarantees you won’t say no.

When you suddenly had this vision; he was wearing a tuxedo while waiting for you, who was dressed in an immaculate white gown, at the end of the aisle. Pachelbel’s Canon playing in the background. You were holding a bouquet of baby’s breath; people were loudly congratulating you as you march along the aisle.

You shake your head in vexation, clearing your mind from the fluffy and mushy stuffs you are imagining.

“One doesn’t just ask someone to be his wife! You need to undergo certain processes!” you screamed to loosen your tension, “First, the getting to known stage also known as the dating period! The courting period where you’ll wait for her to feel the same as you, and even if she did say yes, you need to wait to test your compatibility! If you feel like you can’t live without her, then that’s the only time you ask her to be your wife! Aigoo!” you rant as you pace around the place, fanning yourself with your hands.

Dug Dug Dug Dug

“What? Aniyo~” he denied, “I mean, will you be my fake wife? Only for today, as a disguise so that the fans wouldn’t recognize it’s me. They wouldn’t be looking for Appa KyungSoo right?” he calmly explained. “Stop going around in circles, we’re starting to attract attention.” he shushed.

“KyungSoo?” you mumbled to yourself. Now, where have you heard that name before, you mused.

“That’s my name. Do Kyung Soo imnida~” he bowed politely as he introduced himself. “And you are?”

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo, Sacheeko Yuuki imnida~” you greeted quickly, and bowed too.

At that moment, he was just raising his head as you bowed. Instantly bumping your head to his. Talk about clumsy, Sachee.