Sincheong 6: BANG! BANG! PEW! PEW!

Your heart was thundering in your chest as you heard what the staff said.

“Mr. Soo Man wants to talk to you.”

You breathed in and breathed out. You frantically looked around and saw that all the people in the room were looking at you.

You bowed your head in humiliation, letting your hair form curtains hiding your face.

“I’ll go with her.”  Kyungsoo announced with made you snap your head up.

Your eyes looking at him. A soft smile spreading across your face.

“I’ll go with you, hyung.” Kai said, making a face. He wasn’t letting D.O. out of his sight.

“No. Stay here, Kai.” The older one ordered.

“But.”

“She’s my responsibility.” He said with finality in his voice, and all Kai can do was nod his head.

“Sachee? I’ll go with you.” He said to you after a while, as if asking for permission. You were only too glad that he will.

“Let’s go?”  he said as he took hold of your trembling hands. “I’m here for you. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you.” You meekly said, a sense of comfort enveloping you after you heard what he said.

He just squeezed your hands in reply.

You walk silently to your doom.

“Is he scary?” you asked as you neared the CEO’s room.

“Not really? He’s strict but not scary. And he doesn’t want anything out of order. He wants the best for his talents and if something happened, he will take control.” he answered nonchalantly.

“Oh.”

“He really is the best. I’m glad I entered SME.” He continued. Now you were sweating profusely, dreading the moment that you have to face Lee Soo Man. You pictured him in your head as a man with red eyes. Already berating you for ruining EXO’s show. You sighed in frustration.

Kyungsoo heard you sigh and stopped dead on his tracks.

“Mianhe. I’m not making you feel any better.” He slapped his forehead and said in the sweetest voice ever. “Like I said, I’ll take care of you.”

“Why?” you inquired. His concern, his sweet words, his smile was uncalled for. Unexplained. Not that you didn’t like it. You do. Very much. And it scares you to think that you’ll like him even more than you already do.

“You’re my yeobo. You already agreed to marry me, right?” he laughed, a booming laugh that reminded you of thunder. A laugh filled with joy and sincerity.

“Oh.” Was all you can say, deep inside, dying because of what he said. Your inner goddess making cartwheels and doing back flips and pumping her fist up in the air, doing wolf stunts. “Kyung—“

“Hyuuuung!” came a shouting voice behind the two of you.

“I was so worried for you. I decided to come along.” Kai said and eyed your entertwined hands, he squeezed himself between you and Kyungsoo. Causing your hands to part. He put a hand across Kyungsoo’s shoulder and grinned.

“Thanks, Kkamjong.” D.O. replied.

“So… are you ready to face death?” Kai looked at you.

“Uhhh.”

“Yah! Don’t scare her, man.” Kyungsoo reacted, shrugging Kai’s arm off his shoulders.