Special Chapter I

Set in the future… A late happy birthday to Sachi. :)

---

11:33 pm, February 16, 20**

Sachee: *picks up her phone* What?!

Kyungsoo: Woah. Are you really angry with me, babe? *laughs nervously*

Sachee: Don’t you babe me. *rolls her eyes* And yes, I’m angry with you.

Kyungsoo: I’m sorry.*with his pleading voice*

Sachee: Do you expect me to forgive you that easily when you spent the whole day with your friends?! *sits up on her bed*

Kyungsoo: Wifey please. *sighs* I’m sorry. We did something important. I’m really sorry.

Sachee: This is the second time, Kyungsoo. I’m so sick of you bailing out on me. *bites her lips, tries not to cry* You ditched me on our Valentine’s date and now you chose your friends over me on my freaking birthday!

Kyungsoo: Ba-

Sachee: Don’t you babe me, you jerk! You could go out with your friends any other day! You said that you’ll be mine today! You said that you’re all mine today but what happened?! NOTHING! NOTHING!

Kyungsoo: I’m sorry…

Sachee: DO NOT SAY SORRY! I HEARD THAT LINE BEFORE! BUT YOU DID IT ALL OVER AGAIN! I DON’T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! I HA—

Kyungsoo: I love you. Don’t you ever say that you hate me. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Sachee: *hiccups* You don’t play fair.  

Kyungsoo: *smiles broadly* Am I forgiven, babe?

Sachee: *sniffs, wipes tears* You really don’t play fair. Fine!

Kyungsoo: *knocks on the door* Can you open the door now? You know I can’t sleep without you beside me… *chuckles*

Sachee: *blushes* S-shut u-up! *stands up to open door*

Kyungsoo: *opens door, holding a bouquet of flowers, smiling sheepishly* Better late than never.. *pulls Sachee near, kisses her passionately, murmurs in between their kisses* Happy birthday, wife.

Sachee: *feels something cold slips up on her finger* Whaaaaat?

Kyungsoo: Spent the whole day looking for a perfect gift for you.. *grins, kisses her forehead, her nose, her cheeks*

Sachee: *tears up again* B-but t-this is a…

Kyungsoo: You’re always crying. *wipes her tears, hugs her tight* We’ve been together for too long. Can we take this relationship to another level?

Sachee: *still crying* I w-want to hear the words.

Kyungsoo: *charm smiles* Will you marry me, Ms. Sacheeko Yuuki? Will you change your surname to mine? Will you be my wife for real? Do you take me as your will be lawfully wedded husband?

Sachee: *nods* That was… mushy and cheesy..

Kyungsoo: Hey! *pulls her nearer, whispers against her ears sexily* Come on. I want to hear the words too.

Sachee: Yes! *giggles giddily* I do! I do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: *grins deviously* It’s settled then. I love you so much.*pushes Sachee to their bed*

---