Sincheong 13: Jealous II

The blissful laughter vibrating out of him.

The happy smirk that seemed to be etched on his face.

The thunderous barks of his dogs.

"What's going on?" he said caustiously, looking at the both of you with his big brown eyes.

You looked around, feeling the stares of everyone boring holes into your head as a wave of humiliation washed through you. The guy beside you wasn't helping ease your discomfort in any way, rather he was enjoying this.

"Sachee?" Kyungsoo said, and you almost jumped in surprise, feeling guilty even though you didn't do anything.

This was even more nerve-wrecking than facing Lee Soo Man. "Kyungsoo-ah~ This isn't what you think-"

"Do you know what hyung is thinking, Sach?" Kai cut in before you even had the chance to explain, pulling you towards him, hugging your shoulders. Making sure everyone got the wrong idea.

Just the thought of it sends shivers all over your body.

"So.. Sacheeko's the girl you two are fighting over?" Taemin butted in, all eyes on him now, "What?" he said agley, smirking and shrugging, "I heard rumors."

Kyungsoo who hasn't said anything was now making his way towards you, his face was blank.

"So this is the famous ice prince." you pondered as you gaped at his profile, slowly feeling the tension coming out of the situation.

He now stood in front of you and Kai, looking at you straight in the eyes. He smirked. He freaking smirked! OMONAAAAA! NOOOO! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE AND NOT HOT!

He reached for your hand causing Kai to cease laughing, Kyungsoo laughed. A low and sexy laugh. (OAO)

"Is this your plan, Jongin?" he asked flashing Kai an amused look.

"H-hyung.." Kai stuttered.

"I'm telling you know that it won't work. I trust my Sachee." he whispered, not loud enough for the others to hear but audible enough to reach your ears.

MY SACHEE.

MY SACHEE.

MY SACHEE.

IS HE OWNING ME?! POSSESSIVE? YAAAAAH! WHY AM I THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE? WAAAAAAH! But what plan is he saying? Is Kai planning something?!

"Tsk. Stop grinning like an idiot." Kai mumbled under his breath then he stood up and left the room. Leaving everyone staring at him as he strutted down.

You looked at everyone and saw that they were back at looking at you. You and Kyungsoo's intertwined fingers. Someone cleared his throat, "There's still a party downstairs. There's chicken and-" Suho didn't have the chance to finish his sentence, at the mention of chicken, Onew rushed down the stairs and the other members followed suit.

But before they leave, almost everyone shouted, "NO LOVERS IN THE HOUSE. DO NOT MAKE OUT."

Kyungsoo laughed. And you blushed profusely.

***

After you've used the stuffs that Kyungsoo bought. And did he buy a lot. When you've confronted him about buying too.many napkins and tampons, since he bought almost all the brands, he said he didn't know what kind ypu are using and he doesn't want you to get uncomfortable so he bought all. Your heart warmed and gushed at his actions.

Now, his jacket was wrapped around your waist so that the stain wouldn't be shown. Kyungsoo already headed downstairs first and as you were descending the stairs.. You smiled to yourself at the scene.