Sincheong 3: I'm gonna be an ISTAR!

AN: EVERYBODY NOW BEHOLD. SOMETHING YOU AIN'T SEEN BEFORE, IT'S GOING DOWN. YES, TONIGHT IZ WHAT YOU'VE WAITING FOR~ ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! WHOOPS~ THEY ALREADY KNOW!

--- 

You went home in a daze.

Forgetting the fact that you promised your friends to meet up after you eat your ice cream. But what the heck, they’ll forgive you for ditching them anyway.

After all, this is the first time..

“I’m in love.”  You whispered.  “I’m in love.” This time you said it with conviction, as a slow smile spread across your face.  You chanted those three words on your way home, ignoring again the people who greeted you.

“Sachi, okairie~” your father said when he spotted you sitting on the couch.

“Tadaima, appa.” You muttered, out of focus. You clutched the throw pillow and buried your face. Suppressing the mushy and gushy feeling you were experiencing for the first time.

This isn’t like the feels Lelouch gives you every time he opens up his arrogant mouth and flirts with CC. This is the first time you’ve felt you’re in cloud nine, in heaven. Like eating a cotton candy and enjoying the fluffy feeling it gives, leaving a sweetness in your mouth that you can’t help but enjoy.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!” you can’t help but scream.

“Sachi! What’s wrong daughter?” your father asked, anxious.

"Nothing Pating, Appa~" you answered merrily, floating in a state of euphoria as you recall what happened to your day. “Appa! I won’t eat dinner tonight!” as you ran upstairs to stalk your new found love.

 “What was his name again?” as you fire up Google and Facebook to search his name.

“KyungSoo?” you mumbled to yourself. Now, where have you heard that name before, you mused.

“That’s my name. Do Kyung Soo imnida~” he bowed politely as he introduced himself. “And you are?”

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo, Sacheeko Yuuki imnida~” you greeted quickly, and bowed too.

“Kyung Soo-ah~” you sighed dreamily. “What a perfect name for his angelic face.”

When you pressed the enter button you were, well let’s just say that shock is an understatement. What you saw is something that jars the mind or emotions as if with a violent unexpected blow.  

“He really IS famous.” You gibbered and then you read various trivias about him.

EXO-K D.O. Profile & Trivias

Birthname: Do Kyung Soo

Stage Name: D.O

Birthday: January 12 1993

Height: 173 cm