Sincheong 8: In Distress with Kai?

Three months have passed since you turned into a new leaf. Three months have passed since you started your life as an SM trainee. Three months have passed since SM released a statement that you are a new trainee that EXO was presenting during their concert. Three months since the last time you saw him.

“I changed my mind. I’m accepting your offer.” you said finally, facing the man who can make it all happen.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“It won’t be easy. You’ll get hate messages an—“

“That’s better than being flayed alive by the sasaeng fans.” you stated. Your voice calm, but inside your in a rollercoaster.

“Yes.”

You simply looked at him.

“Welcome to SM, Sacheeko Yuuki.” he exclaimed, arms wide apart. Like he was accepting you. “You’ll do great, Sacheeko.”

***

“What?!” your father thundered as you said your decision. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND SACHEEKO?! DIDN’T I JUST TELL YOU TO STOP WITH THOSE IDOLS?! NOW WHAT DID YOU DO?! ARE YOU MAKING ME LAUGH?!”

“I wish I was joking, Appa. But.. no.” you said solemnly, “I really want to be a trainee.”

“No! You said all you wanted to do in life is eat the delicious food I make!”

“Appa~ I still do.” you muttered, placating him. “But I really want to be a trainee. An idol. I finally found something that I want to do.”

“But..” he debated, sitting on the chair in front of yours, “I won’t get to see you as often.”

“Appa! I am your daughter. Of course, I’ll visit you! How can you say I won’t?!” you exclaimed, flabbergasted by the thought. “And.. I won’t last a week without your food!” you said sheepishly.

“If that’s what you want to do..” your father said defeatedly, “I’ll support you.” As he rushed forward to give you a bear hug.

“Thanks appa~” as you tiptoed to give him a kiss on the cheeks, hugging him tightly in return.

***

“Yah! What are you spacing for?!” said Mirae, a trainee who often bullies you, as she poked your head.

“Don’t get too cocky just because it was CEO who recruited you as a trainee.” Eunbi seconded as she stood in front of you, “we all have the same rank here as a trainee.”

You merely stared at the two of them which seems to have made them angrier.

You don’t merit my retorts. Hahahaha! What will I eat for dinner today? I’m going home to appa since it’s Friday today~

“Yah! Are you listening to us?!” Mirae shouted, not caring if others hear her. After all, some of the other trainees already left and only the three of you were left behind.  You sighed inwardly; it was already a daily routine with Mirae and Eunbi bullying you.

“She thinks she’s superior than the rest of us.” As Eunbi bumped her shoulders to yours in a harsh manner.

You ignored them. Awww.  I miss Kyungsoo-ah~ It’s been a while since I last saw him. How is he? Is he still handsome? Omona~ Of course he is~ Kyaaaaaaaaaah! I want to see him so badly but I’m busy training and he’s busy promoting.