Sincheong 7: Change?

“Me? A star? Twinkle twinkle little star~ How I wonder what you are.” You sang as you babbled, unable to comprehend what this man is saying, he was staring at you with a knowing smile on his face. “Ajhussi! Are you sick?” you went near him, touched his forehead, checking if he has fever.

“Normal.” You muttered to yourself. “Yeah. This is a dream~ There’s no way you,” as you glance at Soo Man who was already lounging on his chair, “will ask me to be one of your talents.” You finished with a shake of your head.

“Are you really like this?” he asked, his brows furrows with unease.

“Like what?” you inquired.

“Like that.” He was frowning when he made that statement as if he was now unsure whether it was the right choice that he asked you to be one of SM’s  trainee.

“Oh yeaaaaah! Nah. I mean, yes. No! I mean NO. Yes, I mean no.” you answered with a proud smile.

“You see..” he trailed, “I’ll give you a chance to be a trainee. I saw potential in you awhile ago.” You were about to say something when he raised his hand to cease you from cutting him off. “But the main reason is that you have caused a vast predicament for EXO. And also for yourself.” He was all business-like and gone was the funny man awhile ago.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you have set an example for the sasaeng fans.” He answered with distaste, “they might. Or should I say attempt to copy what you did. Or worse, they might see you as an anti, who ruined EXO’s comeback. Thousands of fancams have recorded and captured your face, sooner or later they w ill hound you.”

“So?” you said with audacity. “Then I’ll just tell them that I’m not an anti and I like EXO as mucha s they do.”

“Is that a refusal?” Soo Man just nodded, his eyes clouded with concern and something else.

“Yeah~ I’m honored that you want me to be a trainee of one of Korea’s biggest entertainment company but…” you shook your head, “Is that all?” you asked, smiling. “You won’t ban me from any shows of EXO?” looking at him with fear for his answer. Not now that you’re starting to like something else..

He nodded again, not saying anything.

“Kamsahamnida Ajhussi!” you cried out, rushing towards him to give him a hug. You were over ecstatic, a huge wave of relief washed through you. I’m not banned. I’m not banned. I CAN STILL SEE MY EARGASM GIVING YEOBO! OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >////////////<

“Ms. Yuuki, if you change your mind..”

“I won’t.” you hastily interjected.

“Just go to the company.” He called out as you make your way to the door.

“What happened?” the two boys chorused. Kyungsoo was pacing back and forth with his hands on his pocket and Kai was sitting on the floor in front of the door.

“Did CEO scold you?” Kyungsoo asked right after he saw you, rushing towards you.

“A-ah..” his dark eyes shot through you and you were out of it. Feeling dazed with the intensity that you can see from his alluring eyes.

“Hyung, more likely she’s banned from any of our shows.” Kai interrupted, slightly smiling yet his eyes showed a fleeting look of worry.

“Jongin, don’t say that.” Kyungsoo reprimanded Kai, and then he turned to you, “Sachee, are you alright?”

“A-ah.” You gulped, “I’m fine, Kyungsoo-ah.” To which he smiled when he heard you say his name. “Mr. Soo Man did saya  few things.” You answered.