Sincheong 12: Nothing Happened

“You have a red dot behind you. Crimson falls.”

The moment the thought of that statement penetrated your brain, you want to hole up in the ground and not come out after 50 years. Or until you’ve grown into an organism that is unknown to human knowledge.

Eottoke? Eottoke?! I’m having a bloody hell. That must be the reason why I have cramps and my mood. Oh gooooooooooooosh.

AND NOW KYUNGSOO SAW THAT STUPID RED DOT.

CAN YOU JUST KILL ME NOW?WHY OF ALL TIME?! WHY NOW WHEN I AM WEARING AN IMMACULATE WHITE DRESS?

Why didn’t I realize that it’s my time of the month? Well yeah, partly because you are

Your heart hammered in your chest, as you breathed heavily. Unsure what to do. Or even what to say. You were embarrassed, heck. Embarrassed doesn’t even begin to cover what you feel.

“Sachi?” Kyungsoo said, still behind you, not letting go. He can feel your stiffened shoulders and unease. Much as he doesn’t want to say it, he can’t let you go out with that scarlet stain on your dress. “Yeobo~” he said, making an effort  to turn you around and face him, you kept your head bowed. Unable to look at him without flushing. Oh the humilation~

“Yeobo~” he repeated, “Come on, don’t be like that. Nothing’s change. Even if I saw that,” he hesitated, “*cough* *cough* that things~ I still like you.”

You raised your head, but still unable to look at his alluring eyeees~

“Would you rather other people saw it than me? They will be too shy to say it to you and you’d be walking around with that stain on your back.” Kyungsoo explained softly wishing you would look up at him, but you were looking at anything but him.

“Sachi~” he cooed, “I still like you. Please look at me already.” He said, tipping your face up using his fingers.

And then your burst out laughing:  “HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!”

And Kyungsoo was like O______________________O “HUH?”

“Yaaaah~” you said, pinching his cheeks, grinning from ear to ear. “YOU ARE SO SQUISHY~ HIHIHIHI!”

“You’re not…” he asked, “Why weren’t you talking to me awhile ago? I thought you were angry.”

“Naaaaaaaaaaaaah~ Why would I be angry at you?” you sniggered, “I just want you to say that you still like me even if I have …” as you looked behind you, you frowned at the stain.

“Eottoke?” you mused.

“Do you still have my jacket with you?”

You nodded. “Uh-huh~ That’s the way uh-huh uh-huh~” you continued singing, Kyungsoo looked at you weirdly and just smiled.

“Where is it?” and you pointed to your bag that lying on the floor, “Use it first and I’ll go but some sanitary pads for you.”

“Omooo~ Gomawo.” You bowed, “You’re like, uhm, my own hero~”

And to your surprise, Kyungsoo belted out a. “I can be your hero bebe, I can kiss away the pain~ I will stand by you forever~”

“YOU CAN TAKE MY BREATH AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY~”

And like, you sang the entire song. -_________________-

“You have such a nice voice, Kyungsoo-ah~”

“You too! We should sing more together.” And when you looked behind you the stain grew larger. EEEEEEEW.

Kyungsoo wrapped the jacket on your waist and said, “Go to our room, it’s the first one upstairs. Just wait for me there while I buy them.”