Sincheong 11: Jealous

Their eyes were intensely looking at you, waiting for your answer.  You can feel your heart racing as you gape and stare at their handsome faces.

“No.” you answered.

They looked at each other, surprised with your answer and smirked. Minho shrugged his shoulders and sat down while Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew still gaped at you as if you were a retard.

“What?” you asked, blushing from their attention.

“No?” Onew inquired.

“Why?” Taemin and Key dueted.

You sighed, as much as you want to see EXO, well, Kyungsoo, you need to prioritize SHINee for the moment. As their assistant manager you need to see their needs first and foremost.

“You guys need to rest.” You answered, unsure and shy.

“Awww! Our cute assistant manager is worried about our health!” Taemin gushed as he ruffled your hair. “But I really want to go, Sachi.” he pouted, and at that moment you saw how he and Jongin looked alike. You close your eyes, and heaved a deep breath. “No.” you said.

“You mean we can’t  go?” he whined as the other members only watched your banter.

“Yes.”

“Yes?! You mean we can go?! YEHEEEEEEY!” he cheered, pumping his fist in the air, a cheeky grin on his face.

“No! I mean yes. I mean no! Wha—?!” you said, confused. WHAT?! I clearly said NO, right? I said yes, we can’t go. Not yes, we CAN go. Ohhhh~ My head hurts.

“Please, please Sachi?” Taemin asked cutely, batting his eyelashes at you. You were paralyzed as you gaped at him. How can someone so handsome be so girly cute at the same time?! You stopped yourself from pinching his cheeks. “I wanna see Jongin. It’s been a while.”

You looked at the other members who were also looking at you, they’ve all tasted the maknaes attack before and wanting to see how you will react. You sighed in desperation, “Ani—“

“You can’t stop Taemin, Sachi-ssi. Once he set his mind to something.” Key stated, grinning at you.

“So that means…” Minho said out of the blue.

“ WE ARE GOING TO EXO’S DORM~” SHINee cheered, and you just smiled inspite of yourself. Afterall, it’s a win-win situation. You will see Kyungsoo and SHINee is happy.

THREE CHEERS FOR A FOOLISH MANAGER~

***

When you arrived at EXO’s dorm, the first thing you noticed was your abdominal cramps. As if your mood was shifting from happy to annoyed to happy again. It was nothing really, you know that mood swings is part  of your attitude but you can’t ignore the cramps.

“I think I ate too much~” you mused to yourself as SHINee led you towards the dorm.

“Sachi~ ” Taemin cooed as he reached for your hands, you looked at him with questioning eyes and he smiled, “So you won’t get lost.” As he tightened his grip.

“Naeun will get jealous, Taem.” Onew mumbled, “So.. I’ll take her other hand so your wife won’t die with envy.” he joked as he took hold of your free hand. You were blushing scarlet as the both of them laughed and made your entrance to EXO’s dorm.

“WE’RE HERE!” Jonghyun announced, shouting. The people inside the room all spun around, their heads towards the door. People partying, a big “CONGRATULATION FOR 13 WINS EXO XOXO FIRST YEAR!” was plastered on the wall, and all the party necessities.