Sincheong 15: Messages

'Crap! Crap! Crap!'

'Oh my goshhhhh!'

'What have I done to deserve this?!?'

You chanted as you were in the training room with your laptop watching the latest music video of EXO.

TOO MUCH NEOYA!

YOUR LOOOOOOOOOOOVE~

IGEON OVERDOSE~

I DIED.

SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR~

You can't keep your eyes off the screen as you squealed in delight. Eye candies that gives eargasms? Perfection, indeed. KYUNGSOO'S ENGLISH IS REALLY DAE TO THE BACK.

"Get up, Yuuki." a voice behind you called out, instantly causing you to knot your forehead in irk, "Break time is over."

"Yeah." Nevertheless, as much as you hate her, you stood up and followed.

"From the top." Yumi said as she reached for the player to play some music.

Yes. Yumi. That Yummy girl. Why were you practicing with her? Simple.

She is your partner.

Not just practice partner but..

Remember when the company said you'll be debuting soon? Yes? Well, you won't be a solo artist.

You're a duo.

Yumi and you.

Great, right? :) Not.

What's with SM debuting duos? Not that you have something against duos.. Hey! You really like (well the author does) ToHeart collab.

THIS LOVE THIS LOVE I SWEAR THAT'S IT'S DELICIOUS~

Even the lyrics make you hungry. Indeed love is delicious and nutritious if Kyungsoo's the one feeding you.

HUNGRYYYYY.

Anyway, highway...

The day you learned that you were being paired with her, you wanted to shriek, to throw a tantrum. Of all the trainees, why her?! You wanted to cry blood ad puke rainbows at the thought of you two being all chummy with each other.

After what she did? After stealing your husband's attention?

Ish. No way.

But this is too much..

On cue~

TOO MUCH NEOYA YOUR LOVE

IGEON OVERDOSE~

TOO MUCH NEOYA YOUR LOVE

IGEON OVERDOSE~

Ugh. That song is stuck in your head like the fact that Kyungsoo had 4 or 5 kissing scenes in his movie, Cart.

THAT NEWS BROKE YOUR HEART IN MILLION OF PIECES AND YOU WERE LIKE TOTALLY DAZED WHEN YOU HEARD THE NEWS AND HOW MANY FREAKING NGS HE MADE...

YOU WERE LIKE...

I VOLUNTEER! *insert Katniss Everdeen here*

HE'S BEING ALL MR. CHU ON YOU.

MR. CHU IPSUL WIE CHU~

Meh. As you flashback to the day you learned that saddening news.

Flashback

You were heading alone the practice room when you heard the news.

"Is it true that Kyungsoo-sunbaenim had a kissing scene in his movie?"

"Yes! I was also shocked! He's kinda my type in the group and it really hurts!"