"Thank you. By the way, cute hair, little one."

Stephanie blew a kiss her way and took a bite of her pancakes.

"Welcome, Lashelle. Glad you could make it." Patrick got up and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you very much. This place is phenomenal."

"Make yourself at home. Get yourself something to eat and then you can get settled in." He told her.

"But first, can we talk about how big sis done darkened her hair and thickened that body? Girl, what the hell have you been doing?" Anastasia said, playfully slapping her ass.

Lashelle laughed again and shook her head, "Well, I still work out and everything like that, but I had been hitting up Popeyes and In-N-Out more often than I should be."

"Well, you look amazing. You always have, but girl, thick fits you good."

"Thank you." She smiled.

"You got here just in time. The food was fixed only five minutes before you came in. Get yourself something and come on out here with us." Stephanie told her.

"Alright, I'll be back."

"I'll take your bags up to your room for you while you eat." Patrick informed her.

"Oh, thank you. That's very sweet of you."

Patrick nodded his head and smiled as he walked inside of the house. Lashelle followed behind, walking into the kitchen. The chef smiled at her and waved.

"Good morning, Miss Lashelle. Would you like me to fix your plate?" He asked her.

"No, no. I've got it. Thank you." She nodded.

She grabbed a plate and began fixing herself some food. She also got a smaller plate and placed fresh fruit and yogurt dip onto it. She grabbed a fork and her two plates before walking out onto the outside deck. She decided to sit next to Anastasia and Jermaine on the couch and she placed her plate of fruit on the table next to her.

"So how was your trip over here?" Drew asked her.

"It was nice. I left around 9:00 last night so I could get here early in the morning. Truth be told, I wouldn't even be here if Chris didn't damn near threaten me to take some time off." Lashelle chuckled and took a bite of her syrup drowned pancakes.

"Now how is it he got you to come, but we couldn't?" Stephanie said.

"Actually, you threatened me too, so I don't know what you're talking about."

Everybody laughed and Stephanie winked at her.

"I am quite persuasive." She bragged.

"Yeah, whatever. But Chris was going to originally push my album back to allow me to take a break, but I wasn't going to let that happen and he knew that. So after my album came out and I started touring, he told me that once my tour was over, he demanded that I take at least a month off. No working at all. That's going to be hard especially when I love what I do." Lashelle explained.

"You deserve a break though, girl. You've released two albums so far and both have went to number one, you've won five Grammys in one night and continue to win other awards, always traveling for photoshoots and shows. I know you've got to be at least a little tired. Even superstars need a break." Anastasia told her.

Patrick came back and sat down next to Priscilla, "I must agree with that. Whether you're a celebrity, working for yourself or even if you work for someone else, everyone deserves a break at some point. If you don't, you'll lose your mind."