Heart broke

Lena sped away from the airport as soon as Kara slammed the door shut, she couldn't bring herself to even look back in the rear view mirror in case she changed her mind and went back to try and explain everything to Kara, but she couldn't how could she understand the politics of her world? she was Human after all, not at all like Lena, it could never have worked out, she was Immortal and Kara was mortal, she fed of humans and Kara used Walmart, there were to many differences not to mention last time she tried to take a human lover with Klaus watching over her, it did not end well. She could never lead Kara into that danger, she could never risk it nothing was worth the possibility of her dying, the universe needed her light a lot more than Lena's darkness. 

But enough was enough, she wasn't going to let Klaus dictate her life anymore let that be physically or emotionally, she had to get him out of her life completely and to do that she was going to need all the help that she could get, she needed a army of her own powerful enough to take down Klaus and his minions, she needed to be able to live without the fear of being tortured, this was the only way, she had to kill Klaus. Lena took out her phone and dialled Damon's number, he picked up after a few rings with a grunt. 

"Damon, get Stefan and meet me at the old werewolf bunker at the edge of Mystic Falls" Lena ordered, not giving Damon a second to question or deny her she hung up as quickly as she called. Lena tried to think of all her other allies in the world, come to think of it she didn't have that many and the ones that she did wouldn't risk their own lives for her agenda. still it was worth a try, the next number she dialled was lexie's, another Ex of her's apart from this time they actually ended on good terms, so good that she even helped Stefan to stop being the 'ripper.' Stefan used to be the crazy one until Lexie weaned him off Human blood and onto animal blood. 

"Lexie, wherever you are stop what you're doing I need your help, come to Mystic Falls straight away" Lena said hanging up again, not wanting to give her a chance to reply encase she rejected the idea. Lena called Rebekah and Katherine, despite them both having a love, hate relationship with Lena they hated Klaus more as he controlled their lives just as much as he controlled Lena's. She had her army, she was ready to take Klaus down. For good. 

*********************************************************************************************

Alex, Maggie and Kara walked out of the New York airport, Alex hailed a cab as the three girls got in, none of them in a mood to speak, all angry at being uprooted from what they were used to, Kara especially couldn't work out if she was more upset that she had just had her heart broken by the possible love of her life or if she was angry that Lena dismissed her as quickly as she did. The cab drove away, Alex murmured the street of where their new apartment was to be from the sheet of paper that Lena had given her along with the fake identities. 

The cab stopped outside of the apartment block, which looked nice enough from the outside, they walked into the block and found their apartment as they unlocked the door and made their way inside. The apartment was amazing, so spacious and modern, but this made no difference to Kara, there was three piles of paper sitting in the main living room table, each pile had one of the girls name written on it. 

"So I take it this is our new Identities" Maggie said sarcastically, flicking through the bits of paper, which Kara and Alex were also doing. "Oh my god!" Maggie said excitedly holding onto Alex's hands for support, "I'm Detective Maria Solano at the New York Police Department, this is my dream job" Maggie said, she could almost jump for joy, maybe she had Lena to thank for some things after all.    

"I'm Special Agent Andie Doran, at the Federal Bureau of Investigations, holy shit I work at the FBI!" Alex shouted as she hugged Maggie, this was also her dream job how the hell did Lena know? 

"I'm Katy Doran and I'm a Journalist at the New York Times" Kara said without ant emotion before slamming the pile of paper back down on the table in frustration before walking through to what looked like a bedroom and slamming the door behind her. Maggie and Alex looked at each other knowing that Kara was heart broken from what just happened, she wasn't ready to move on yet but it looked like she was going to have to anyway. 

Goodbye Mystic Falls. Hello New York. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the reads, comments and votes it means a lot!