estranged

Believe it or not melting into a pile of tears on the floor of a elevator next to my number one crush was not the most embarrassing thing to happen to me. Still can't believe that happened though, what was i thinking? The only positive thing to come out of it was i got to be carried bridal style by the Lena Salvatore, which reminds me that girl is strong, like really strong, scarily strong. I can't remember much more of that night apart from the frequent bitching coming from Lena, mostly aimed at Rebekah but there was a little bit about me, the last thing i wanted was for her to hate me and now I think she does, great, ten points for Hufflepuff. 

***********************************************************************************************

Kara opened her eyes slowly, as the harsh daylight burned through her corneas made her moan in annoyance, waking up to the world was never her strong suit. Squinting her eyes she looked around her surroundings and found to her surprise she was leaning against the window of a car, she looked to her side and her breath hitched in her throat. Lena was in the driving seat, one hand placed so casually on the leather driving wheel, the other hand combing through her raven hair that fell effortlessly around her shoulders. Her eyes protected from the oncoming stream of sunlight by black, tinted sunglasses that looked really expensive. Talking of expensive things Kara's eyes glanced again at the steering wheel and saw the well known Ferrari logo at the centre, did Lena own a Ferrari? 

"Morning" Kara yawned, stretching her limbs out from her place in the front passenger seat, Thats when she noticed a much more alarming thing. Kara wasn't wearing the black dress from the night before instead she was dressed in a dark green Slytherin house hoodie and black joggy bottoms with the Superdry logo engraved on her upper thigh. She never remembered changing last night. "Who's clothes am i wearing?" Kara asked sitting bolt upright in her seat. 

"Mine" Lena muttered, not taking her eyes of the road, Kara swallowed hard as she looked down the neck of a hoodie, breathing a sigh of relief when she realised all her underwear was still intact. 

"You changed me?" Kara asked, then it dawned on her that Lena would have seen her very babyish underwear, the one person who she wanted to make think she actually was sexy and not just some stupid kid. 

"Hmm"  Lena hummed to show that she in fact did change Kara, "The pink panties with white dogs on them were a cute touch" Lena remarked, Kara couldn't see Lena's eyes because of the sunglasses but she just knew they were glinting like emeralds, happy to be making Kara feel uncomfortable. 

"I don't usually wear stuff like that" Kara tried to defend herself, Lena hummed again not buying her cover story, Kara had to say something, it was obvious that Lena wasn't going to start a conversation with her and Kara was incapable of sitting in any sort of silence, awkward or otherwise. "So your a Slytherin?" Kara questioned, Lena never responded, instead she just changed gear as the Ferrari started to make a strange sort of gurgling sound. "Figures" Kara said offhandedly before turning her head to look out the window, she hadn't known Lena very long but she knew this would start to push her buttons. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lena asked, still not taking her eyes of the road, Kara had to contain the smile threatening to play on her lips and ruin her game before it had even started. Kara didn't respond, knowing that would further annoy the brunette. "Kara?" Lena said again a little harsher, Kara turned her head back towards Lena with a picture perfect expression on her face. 

"Nothing just a few observations" Kara said casually playing with the sleeve of the green hoodie, Lena snorted and turned her attention back to the quiet road. "I'm a Hufflepuff myself" Kara said proudly puffing out her chest, Lena raised an eyebrow as a smirk captured her lips. 

"Figures" Lena murmured, echoing Kara's earlier comment about herself, Kara crossed her arms huffily, pouting angrily which only made Lena's smirk become more obvious and it became clear she was having a great time making fun of the blonde. Lena put her foot down on the accelerator making the Ferrari's purr turn into a lion hearted roar, Kara dug her nails into the side of her seat, as they flew along the road. 

"Jesus slow down!" Kara shouted, Lena chuckled, refusing the order that Kara gave, of course she did Kara was quickly learning that Lena listened to no one apart from Lena. "Where did you even get a Ferrari?" Kara questioned, Lena never answered just a smile dancing on her lips, one that Kara had never seen before, almost playful. "Is it yours?" Kara asked a little bit scared to know the answer. 

"It is now" Lena said laughing as the engine raved in content. Kara's jaw dropped open, she officially knew a criminal, she was in love with a criminal, why did she get a feeling that this love story would turn into something out of Orange is the new black. 

"You stole this?" Kara asked in a high pitched voice of disbelief, Lena shook her head, Kara could only imagine how many eye rolls she had done underneath those sunglasses. 

"Stop complaining, I'm taking you home" Lena said, frustrated at how hung up Kara was on the car. Kara sighed again turning her attention towards the window, she rubbed her temples completely forgetting the fact that Alex's car known as 'Doris' was lying in some lay-by completely and utterly dead and as soon as Alex found out Kara would be the same way. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter, thank you for all the reads, votes and comments it means a lot

dont forget to checkout my other Supercorp fic 'Supercorp Nervous Lesbian Laughter' and my Swanqueen fic 'Swanqueen is the new black'

thank you!