Jealous blondes

Lena drove away with Kara sitting next to her in the front seat and Maggie and Alex sitting in the back, Lena had a look of determination on her face, driving at least fifty over the speed limit for that particular country road. The car was silent everyone either to scared, angry or upset to speak, Kara remembered that the last time Lena had an facial expression like the one she currently had was she crashed Rebekah's secret party, she hoped to god that wasn't the old friend they were meeting. 

around two hours of complete silence had passed in the car, Alex and Maggie had drifted off to sleep in the backseat peacefully after getting used to Lena's deadly speeding, so Kara and Lena were the only ones awake to the quiet world blurring past them. Kara went to push a bit of dark brown hair behind Lena's ear playfully but Lena pushed her off angrily, scowling at her, she must have been seeing red in that moment. 

after another two hours of reckless driving Lena finally took a sharp right into an old, dirt car park clearly not been used for years as there were weeds growing practically everywhere you looked. Kara looked out the window bit couldn't see another soul or car for miles, she looked back at Lena who was unbuckling her seat belt before stepping out the care, Kara followed hastily in her lead, shutting the door quietly behind her just as Lena had done. 

"Get back in the car Kara!" Lena snapped angrily, lowering her eyebrows into a frustrated stare, Kara crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow, she was no way in hell expecting Lena to talk to her like that, she was usually so gentle with her. 

"Don't talk to me like that" Kara said simply, furrowing her eyebrows, standing her ground on the subject she wasn't about to let Lena do whatever she was planning on doing on her own. Lena rolled her eyes, tapping her foot in frustration against the dusty ground. 

"Just do as I say" Lena growled, hating that Kara wasn't listening to her, she didn't want Kara to have the same fate as her former human lover but if Kara refused to listen she was scared it would end up that way. 

"I'm not a child you don't control me Lena" Kara fought back, taking a step towards Lena to prove she wasn't getting back in the car with a sleeping Maggie and Alex. 

"Do you want me to wait until you two have finished your domestic?" Rebekah's voice echoed across from the other side of the car park, Lena could see her smug facial expression from where she stood and it made her blood boil, Lena snapped. She took of across the car park at her vampire super speed, colliding with Rebekah's body in a tornado of dust. Kara stood and watched the vampires almost dance around each other, only this was a dance of death, Kara could just imagine the fangs they were bearing at each other as the fought, nothing they were doing really hurting each other as their bodies would heal to fast for them to feel anything apart from the initial pain which faded quickly. Kara began to approach the two fighting vampires so she could see what was happening more clearly, she stopped a few feat away. 

Lena growled, trying over power Rebekah, but as Rebekah was older, she was one of the originals after all, she was a lot stronger. Suddenly Rebekah threw Lena's body against the ground, straddling the brunette keeping her trapped between Rebekah's legs and the dusty floor of the car park. Kara couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy knowing she would never be able to overpower Lena like that. 

"This reminds me of your youth Lena" Rebekah whispered in Lena's ear who growled at Rebekah's attempt at flirting, Lena pushed back launching her body onto the blondes so now she was straddling Rebekah. "Oh come on you were never a top" Rebekah said breathlessly. Kara raised her eyebrow from her stance on the sideline, did Rebekah just say what she think she said?

"I should just bite you now, cut my losses" Lena grunted, eyes dark with, well love and hate. Rebekah smirked from her position on the dusty floor, not struggling one bit to get away from underneath Lena's strong legs.  

"Honey, need I remind you that if you kill me, then you die to, I turned you" Rebekah said smugly, Kara was really jealous now having to stand there and listen to Lena and Rebekah flirting, she would be giving Lena a piece of her mind later thats for sure. "Now be a good girl and let me explain?" Rebekah said almost to sweetly. 

"You can explain from there" Lena snapped back, not trusting Rebekah enough around Kara to let go of her hold on her. Rebekah chuckled lightly at Lena's harshness and assertiveness, that was most certainly not the Lena she remembered. 

"I think your girlfriend is getting jealous" Rebekah said looking across at Kara who had her arms folded and her face contorted into a questioning face. Lena looked around to see that Kara was only a few feat away and had heard every word of her and Rebekah's conversation. Lena was brought back to the harsh light of reality when Rebekah shook Lena of and got to her feet, Lena followed swiftly now standing in between the two blondes. 

"She's not my girlfriend" Lena said simply. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys I hope that you enjoyed that chapter and thank you for all the reads, votes and comments it means a lot to know you are all enjoying this book