Road Trip

Yeah thats right guys i finally asked Lena on a date! okay, okay i know she doesn't know its a date but it still counts. All i can really remember about that road trip was the unrelenting feeling of awkwardness, I mean i was finally spending time with Lena and i couldn't even bring myself to bring up an interesting conversation topic, even talking about politics would be better than the silence that was between us. So what did I have to go and do? thats right make myself look like even more of an unstable stalker. 

Kara took a deep breath, her eyes fixed on the road in front of her, digging her nails into the steering wheel, she had to say something, anything.  Lena looked to be fascinated in her own window, not taking her eyes off the ever changing scenery since she got in the car. 

"You know the name Lena means alluring, temptress and light" Kara said cringing as she heard herself say it, Lena snorted and shook her head. If Kara wasn't a responsible driver she would have knocked herself out on the steering wheel right then and there. 

"Someone did their homework" Lena said in a slightly hushed voice that almost made Kara's hear stop beating, that is what you would call a sexy voice. Kara just nodded, trying a little to hard to control the flush that she felt appearing within her cheeks. "Did you know Kara means dear, beloved?" Lena continued as she lifted her hand to stroke Kara's rather beetroot coloured face, pushing the blonde hair behind her ears. Kara closed her eyes, she felt so natural, at home in that moment. So relaxed she completely forgot she was the one driving. "Kara look out!" Lena shouted, but it was too late for Kara to react as the car went slamming into a rather large boulder that was sitting at the side of the road. 

"That, is not a nice boulder" Kara remarked as she started laughing, the adrenaline flooding her system making her forget about the consequences she would have to face from a revengeful Alex when she got home. Lena let out a sigh of relief and glared at Kara before pushing her broken side door out of the way and sliding out of the mangled vehicle. Kara tried her door, but he couldn't open it, it was caved in, a few more centimetres and the door itself would be covering her. Kara head footsteps on the other side of the door, suddenly without warning the door was thrown off its hinges, and Kara crawled out to come eye to eye with an annoyed looking Lena. "H-h-how did you do that?" Kara asked, Lena didn't look that strong to her. 

"Adrenaline" Lena replied, Kara didn't argue, she didn't know anything about how hormones worked for all she knew that could be one hundred percent accurate. Kara looked at the carnage around her and could already hear Alex's voice in her head, could she just never go home? she hated fighting with people especially Alex. "Are you not going to call someone" Lena said rolling her eyes at the useless, scared looking blonde in front of her as she was reminded again why she never dated high schoolers. 

"Right yeah, I'll call AA" Kara said quietly, embarrassed about the whole situation, she pulled out her phone and dialled the number, putting the receiver to her ear. "Hey yeah, can we get some help" Kara said to the person on the other end of the phone, she had never done this before so she wasn't totally certain what she was supposed to be doing. Suddenly a car pulled up in front of her and Lena, the window rolled down to reveal a well dressed, good looking, mysterious man. 

"Well, well, well Lena Salvatore fancy meeting you here" The woman said smirking, Kara looked over at Lena, who seemed to be smiling genuinely, something that Kara had yet to gain from the woman and in this moment she couldn't help but feel a little jealous, okay maybe a lot jealous

"Rebekah Mikaelson" Lena replied walking over to the car, leaning on the wing mirror, wow that wing mirror wither had to be very string or Lena would have to weigh virtually nothing. "Kara hang up the phone" Lena said, not looking back at the blonde, instead she was focused on the other woman in the car. 

"What, why?" Kara asked furrowing her eyebrows, Lena opened Rebekah's car door and got in, motioning Kara to follow. "but I need to fix my sister's car" Kara argued, Lena rolled her eyes and Rebekah chuckled. 

"Oh honey sorry  to tell you but that car isn't fixable" Rebekah remarked, which made Lena smile even wider, of course Kara was going to be the brunt of the joke, again. 

"Come on Kara, we'll get you to whatever boring event you have planned" Lena said raising an eyebrow, Kara glanced at Lena and then back at 'Doris' who was very much now dead. Kara hung up the phone. She got in the car beside Lena and shut the car door behind her, so Rebekah could drive away. 

"For the record im not boring" Kara said pouting , a little upset that Lena would think that, after all since when was a car crash boring. Lena just raised her eyebrows as if trying to say 'yeah right'. 

"Prove it" Rebekah chimed in from the front seat, Lena gave her a warning look, but Kara was set on making herself look like the Queen of bad-asses. 

"How?" Kara asked curiously, Rebekah smiled mischievously, okay maybe this wasn't the best idea in the world. 

"There's a special VIP party that me and Lena are attending in Chicago, come with us" Rebekah hissed out, Kara glanced at Lena who now seemed to be scowling. Kara took a deep breath, maybe if she did this Lena would start to think more of her.

"Okay, lets do it!"

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the reads, comments and votes it means a lot. 

dont forget to check out my other Supercorp fic 'Supercorp nervous lesbian laughter' my Swanqueen fic 'Swanqueen is the new black' and my original story 'Stereotypers'