The Danvers Sisters

For the next three days after the Salvatore party all i could think about was Lena and how she could just disappear like a trace, part of me started to think she wasn't even real and i'd just come up with the perfect woman in my head. In other news Elena and Stefan were getting on really well, trust me i know because I've yet to see them part from each other, its like they've become some mutant conjoined twins. As for Caroline she's been in a bit of a trance lately and shes discovered a new obsession for scarves, weird right. Elena thinks Damon (Stefan's brother who i talked to briefly at the party) is doing something to her, i don't usually believe in conspiracy theories but Caroline really hasn't been herself these past few days. The worst thing is i'm going to be totally alone for these next few days, there's a school field trip to the middle of nowhere to look for some rare insects or some shit like that and Elena, Caroline, Stefan and Bonnie are all going, so this week is going to be great. 

***********************************************************************************************

Kara was on her way to the Mystic Falls Grill after her first day of facing school with no friends at all, she was glad to get out of that hell hole. Her and Alex were planning to discuss what to do for Eliza's birthday after her shift at the grill ended. Kara had half thought of visiting the Salvatore mansion while Stefan was out of town maybe then she would get a chance to talk to Lena again but in the end she had decided against it, she was so beautiful she was probably already in a relationship and knowing Kara's luck even if she by some miracle she was single she probably wasn't even gay. Kara walked through the heavy doors and into the Mystic Falls Grill she saw Alex standing behind the bar, talking quietly to a girl she had never seen before sitting at the bar with a bottle of Alex's favourite beer in her hand. Kara walked over to the pair and sat down beside the mystery friend of her sisters. 

"Hey Al!" Kara said cheerfully, Alex smiled but looked a little bit nervous to Kara, thats an emotion that Kara hardly ever saw in her sister she was so confident and sure of herself most of the time. 

"I should go and serve those customers" Alex croaked out before turning away and practically running over to a table filed with people. Kara turned to face the woman beside her that Alex was once talking to, she was a small woman with brown hair and brown eyes, quite pretty, not someone who Kara would typically think of to be Alex's friends she only really ever hung out with boys. 

"I'm Kara, Alex's sister" Kara said stretching out her hand that the other woman grasped firmly giving it a quick shake. 

"Maggie" She said before taking another quick sip of her beer, Kara was still smiling, after high school all of Alex's friends went of to College or travelling it would be good for her to finally find a new friend instead of moping about home all day with nothing to do apart from go to work at the Grill. "Alex has talked a lot about you" Maggie said smiling, Kara chuckled, shaking her head. 

"All good things i hope" She said, Maggie nodded silently, "So are you new to town?Alex has never mentioned you before" Kara said, she couldn't remember a Maggie ever being in Alex's year at school, she must be new to town. Maggie leaned back on the bar stool, crossing her legs preparing herself for the hoard of questions that were about to come flying her way. 

"Yeah i just got transferred here, I'm a cop" Maggie said taking another confident swig of her beer, Kara raised her eyebrows, okay she never ever thought that a cop would be Alex's first choice for a new friend, she wasn't exactly the golden girl at school. Kara knew of a couple of things that could even give her sister jail time, this was not typical Alex behaviour. "Is that surprising?" Maggie asked her voice getting slightly higher at the end of her question. 

"I just never thought that Alex would have a cop as her friend" Kara said pushing her glasses up hoping she hadn't made things weird with her last comment. Luckily Maggie just laughed and just at that moment Alex reappeared behind the bar, Maggie smiled sweetly at her before finishing the bottle of quality beer. 

"I should probably go see you tomorrow Danvers and see you another time little Danvers" Maggie said jumping off her bar stool ans walking out of the Grill not turning back once. Kara looked at her sister from across the bar and raised her eyebrows. 

"How come you never told me you finally have a new friend" Kara said pouting, her and Alex usually tell each other everything it kind of hurt Kara that Alex was keeping this from her. Alex rolled her eyes, her sister should know by now that, that face doesn't work on her. 

"Maggie isn't my friend shes just a regular" Alex said, now it was Kara's turn to roll her eyes, she wished Alex could just admit she wanted friends again that way she would be happier and maybe Eliza wouldn't be so set for her to leave and go to college. 

"Alex, she's new to town how can you be a regular when your new?" Kara pushed, she was very bored at the moment with all of her friends out of town and badly needed something to help take her mind off of the ever fleeting image of Lena Salvatore. 

"She has come here everyday for the past five days at the same time, thats how shes become a regular" Alex retorted not to be outdone by her annoying and curious little sister. "Now can we please just tale about Eliza's birthday party plans like what we planned to do" Alex said her voice growing more irritable, Kara knew she should stop now, she sighed heavily. 

"Fine" Kara mumbled a bit annoyed that she couldn't get anymore information out of her sister. 

***********************************************************************************************

In the next few days to come i would find out how useful it was to actually have a cop as a 'friend' because thats the thing about Mystic Falls it looks like a town where nothing bad could ever happen, but those kinds of towns always have something terrible happen to them. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the votes, comments and reads. 

dont forget to check out my other Supercorp fic 'Supercorp Nervous Lesbian Laughter' and my brand new Swanqueen fic 'Swanqueen is the new black' and also my original story 'Stereotypers' Thank you!!!