love me now

Lena chuckled lightly shaking her head, leaning back on the stump of the tree that was keeping Kara upright. 

"Hey! don't laugh at me I'm being serious" Kara said smiling, hitting Lena playfully on her upper arm, Lena grabbed her arm in fake pain, mocking Kara jokingly, who pouted at the other woman, something that made Lena find Kara almost irresistible. Lena couldn't help but stare into Kara's beautiful, deep blue eyes trying to breath in all of her beauty, wishing that by some miracle there would become a time where she could do more than stare, without the fear of hurting or killing the blonde. Kara smiled cocking her head at the mysterious brunette sitting beside her. 

"You're staring" Kara said looking shyly at the ground as her cheeks became rosy with anticipation, Lena looked away immediately cursing to herself, "Lena?" Kara asked, noticing that the other woman had practically shrunk away from her and wouldn't even look in her direction. The brunette stood up, crossing her arms, still facing away from the blonde. Lena couldn't destroy another humans life there had already been so many, she had to stop making the same mistake, Vampires and humans together never have a happy ending why would she ever think it would be different with a Hybrid. 

"You should go back inside" Lena said, still not daring to turn round and look at the blonde in case her own body failed her, she took a few steps forward, trying to drown the scent of summer that seemed to follow Kara around, out of her system. Kara furrowed her eyebrows, everything was going so well between them, what did she do? "It's to cold out here, go inside or the hypothermia will kill you way before that wound does" Lena said as if sensing Kara's hesitation, maybe it is true, maybe some people are just meant for each other, they know what the other is thinking before anything is even said. But Lena couldn't let that change anything. Kara struggled to get to her feat, she finally managed to shuffle closer to Lena, holding her stitching that was keeping her wound in her abdomen tightly closed, she was now standing directly behind the other woman, finding that she was now the one that was staring intently.   

Kara reached her hand out to take Lena's, but as their hands brushed together Lena yanked her's sharply away, shivers ran up Kara's spine at the millisecond of contact between the two. Kara walked around the Hybrid so she was now standing in front, looking into the sad face of Lena, she stepped closer closing the gap between her and Lena, stretching her hand out, caressing Lena's cheek, this time she never flinched away from the contact instead she just shut her magnificent emerald eyes. 

"Kara please-" Lena began to whisper but before she had a chance to finish her objection Kara ghosted her lips over her's, making Lena forget how to breath for a second, her eyes still closed knowing that if she let herself look into Kara's deep blue eyes she wouldn't be able to contain herself. The blonde pushed a lock of raven hair behind Lena's ear, leaning into her body further trying to wrap herself up in her body heat like a burrito. Capturing Lena's lips in her own and in that moment, Kara could swear that she felt sparks of electricity flow between them, she never wanted that kiss to end, and as for Lena well that was the first time in a century that she truly felt alive. Kara pulled back breathless, resting her chin on the top of Lena's head, it amused Kara to know that she was taller by Lena by quite a way, it made her feel powerful, even though she was fully aware that Lena could overpower her in a second. 

"Sorry what were you going to say?" Kara asked, but Lena wasn't listening, not to her voice anyway she was concentrating on the steady beat of Kara's calm heart, just that sound made her feel at home in this very unseen moment. Lena felt her fangs drilling through her gums, working there way into the surface of her mouth. she pulled away from Kara's warm body before biting her own wrist, "Lena! what are you doing?" Kara asked in shock, as she saw the blood pouring out of the love of her life's wrist. Lena held her wrist up to Kara. 

"Drink my blood" Lena said simply, Kara furrowed her eyebrows, "It will heal your wound" Lena explained, Kara nodded taking Lena's wrist in her hands, she gulped not sure what to do next. "Quickly before I heal" Lena urged, Kara sucked down on the bite wound Lena had inflicted on herself, Lena gasped not expecting it to feel that good. Kara pulled away her once pink lips now stained with blood, she looked down at her abdomen and to her surprise she saw that the wound was completely gone along with the pain, she smiled up at Lena pulling her in for another passionate kiss, Lena could taste her own blood on Lena's lips, she pulled away sharply sensing her fangs making there way out again. 

"Thank you, i know that wasn't easy for you" Kara said holding Lena's chin up with the tip of her finger's, Lena nodded slowly. "Can we go somewhere?" Kara asked smiling despite everything that had happened. 

"Where do you want to go?" Lena asked furrowing her eyebrows, Kara chuckled moving closer to Lena's body, leaving absolutely no space for Jesus.  Kara leaned over Lena's body, moving her mouth over Lena's lips, so they were gentley brushing against each other. 

"I would go anywhere with you" 

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope that you enjoyed that chapter and thank you for all the votes, comments and reads it means so much