Homebound

Lena pulled up outside of the Danvers' family home, Kara turned to open the car door, but couldn't find the handle. She started frantically searching when Lena hit a button on the car control panel that made the door lift up automatically. Kara jumped out the car, not wanting to address that awkward situation any further. Kara looked up towards her house when she heard the door open and saw a tired looking Alex walking towards her. Kara rubbed her temples. now she was dead. 

"Alex hi!" Kara shouted embracing her sister in a hug, almost crushing her in her arms, Alex pulled away looking around her. 

"Where the hell is my car?" Alex asked dangerously glaring down at her sister, Kara looked at her feet sheepishly not wanting to admit what happend to Alex on fear of instantaneous death. 

"Its right here" Lena called out, Kara whipped her head around to see Lena leaning against the Ferrari, gesturing to the sleek black paintwork, shaking the keys to unlock the car of dreams. Alex's mouth fell open . 

"T-that is not my car" Alex half laughed, looking at Kara with confusion, The blonde just shrugged her shoulders to show that she was as clueless as Alex to what exactly was going on. Lena walked towards Alex stopping so she was standing directly opposite her, pushing the car keys into one of Alex's palms. 

"It is now" Lena said before taking a couple of steps back so she was standing next to Kara, who was just staring at her in shock, mouth gaping and everything. 

"You're serious?" Alex questioned still not quite letting herself believe the woman, Lena nodded, a serious look on her face. without any warning Alex let out a loud squeal pulling both Kara and Lena into a short hug before jumping into her new car, 'Doris 2.0' if you will. "Bye losers!" Alex shouted before hitting the ignition and speeding away down the quiet suburban street, music blaring from the speakers at a deafening volume. Kara turned to face Lena, she pushed up her glasses as she felt herself start to swoon. 

"You just gave my sister a stolen car" Kara said seriously, Lena rolled her eyes sighing deeply. 

"You could just say thank you" Lena said, getting tired of Kara criticising everything she did. Kara furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Thank you for what?" Kara asked crossing her arms, Lena took of her sunglasses, pinching the ridge of her nose in annoyance. 

"Oh I don't know for getting you out of trouble with your sister" Lena said her green eyes narrowing, Kara stayed silent that's true if it wasn't for Lena Kara would be dead by now, or worse, much much worse. Lena ran her hands through her raven hair, clicking her tongue, growing more and more frustrated with the blonde who apparently couldn't admit when she made a mistake. Lena turned on her heels, walking away from Kara who was still standing outside her house. 

"Hey I'm still wearing your clothes!" Kara shouted after her fleeting body, but she got no response, now it was Kara's turn to roll her eyes, what else was she expecting she had learned in  the short amount of time she had spent with Lena that when she was done talking, she was well done talking. Suddenly Kara felt a faint tap on her shoulder which made her spin round in surprise. 

"Hey little Danvers is Alex here?" Maggie asked, her dimples showing when she smiled saying Alex's name. Kara returned the smile with one of her classic cheesy Danvers smiles. 

"No sorry you just missed her" Kara explained, Maggie looked slightly disheartened with that response, Kara didn't know why but she just had a feeling that Maggie and Alex were a little more than friends, she couldn't resist posing the question. 

"I'm so sorry Maggie I just have to ask, you and my sister, are you more than friends?" Kara asked as sensitively as she could. There was no way she was getting more information out of Alex she had made that perfectly clear at the Grill. Her only option now was to ask Maggie, the possible girlfriend of her sister. Maggie chuckled and shook her head. 

"What did Alex tell you?" Maggie inquired, Kara grimaced which told Maggie everything she needed to know, "If Alex didn't say anything then I'm not going to either, sorry little Danvers" Maggie said her dimples returning to her face. Kara pouted, she used to be so much better at getting information out of people. "What about you?" Maggie asked, now this question confused Kara. 

"What about me what?" Kara asked, laughing at the smirk that appeared on Maggie's face. 

"You and that woman you were shouting at before i tapped you on the shoulder" Maggie said, nudging Kara suggestively. Kara felt her cheeks heat up at the mention of Lena. 

"You mean Lena, no were not anything" Kara said shaking her head, Maggie just hummed to herself, "I'm serious, she doesn't like me as a friend never mind as anything more" Kara continued. Maggie shook her head, almost disapprovingly. 

"Well maybe if you stopped being such a useless lesbian and actually asked the girl out things would be different" Maggie said before walking away from the youngest Danvers, Kara stood still, maybe Maggie was right, maybe it was time for her to make the first move. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed that chapter, thank you for all the votes, reads and comments it means a lot

Don't forget to check out my other Supercorp fic 'Supercorp Nervous Lesbian Laughter' and my Swanqueen fic 'Swanqueen is the new black'

Thank you