16 | Captain

"What are you proposing, captain?" Sao Feng asked.

"What be accepting, cap'n?" Barbossa replied, smirking.

"The girls."

"What?" Elizabeth and I asked at the same time.

"One of them is Calypso."

"Elizabeth and Lily are not part of any bargain." Will told him.

"Out of the question." Barbossa agreed.

"It was not a question." Sao Feng replied.

"Done." Elizabeth said.

"What? Not done." Will argued.

"You got us into this. If it frees us, then done."

"I volunteer. Done." I butted in.

"Lily, no!" Barbossa yelled.

"Lily, they are pirates." Will told me.

"I have had enough experience dealing with pirates!" I yelled and pushed him out of the way. Barbossa looked disappointed in me.

"We have an accord." Sao Feng smirked. I hate that bastard but I can't lose Elizabeth.

The Pearl was now attacking the Endeavour and I saw Jack walking funny out of Becketts office. Sao Feng grabbed me and took me to his ship; the Hai Peng.

I stood in Sao Feng's office while some women dressed me in a traditional Chinese dress. Next, the put a large headpiece on my head. They bowed and went about their business. Sao Feng walked over to me muttering to himself.

"By this time tomorrow, we will arrive at Shipwreck Cove and you will be free." He picked up a leaf and looked at it, "Calypso."

"Excuse me?"

"Not a name you fancy, I imagine, out if many that you have, but it is what we call you."

"We being who?" I asked.

"You confirm it."

"Confirm what? You've told me nothing."

"The Brethren Court, not I. The first Brethren Court, whose decision I would have opposed." He hit the post I was standing in front of, making me flinch, "They bound you to human form so the rule of the seas would belong to Man, and not to-"

"-Me" I finished and looked at him.

"But one such as you should never be anything less than what you are."

"Pretty speech from a captor. But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm."

"Can I be blamed for my efforts?" He asked and walked around me, "All men are drawn to the sea, perilous though it may be."

"And some men offer desire as justification for their crimes."

"I offer simply my desire." What th- oh god. No.

"And in return?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them." He replied and I stepped closer.

"And should I choose not?" I asked and glared at him. His face grew angry.

"Then I will take... your fury." He said, pushing me into the post and attempting to kiss me. I fought against him and eventually shoved him away. He was about to step towards me but a cannonball flew through the side of the ship, hitting him. I stepped towards him.

"Sao Feng?" I gasped when I saw a large piece of wood sticking out of his chest.

"Here." He motioned for me to go to him. "Please." I knelt down next to him and he ripped a necklace off his neck. "With all nine pieces of eight... you will be free. Take it!" He handed me the necklace. It looked like either greenstone or a rough emerald gem. "You are captain now."