13 | Sparrow

We ended up on a beach, but not instantly. First we had to get out of the water which was freezing. Some of Sao Feng's crew had died because they didn't hold onto anything. Everyone was coughing and crawling out of the water.

"This truly is a godforsaken place." Gibbs said as everyone found their land legs.

"I don't see Jack. I don't see anyone." Elizabeth said while looking around.

"He's here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took." Hector told us.

"Does it matter? We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack." Will replied, very pissed off. Jack the monkey gripped the charts and squeaked when he saw crab-rock things crawling under Tia Dalma's dress.

"Witty Jack is closer than you t'ink." She told us while petting a crab-rock.

"Are you alright, Lily?" Hector asked me.

"I'm fine. I just hate this place. I'd honestly rather be dead than be in this hell hole." I replied. We looked up at the dunes and saw The Black Pearl somehow sailing on land. "Well, now I know I've gone mad. Since when do ships sail on land?" I saw Jack standing by the crow's nest. The Pearl sailed down fast and into the sea.

"Boat." Ragetti said and pointed at the Pearl.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It's Jack!" Gibbs stated. Several minutes later Jack came to shore in a longboat and everyone ran to him.

"Hide the rum." Cotton's parrot squawked.

"Mr Gibbs!" Jack shouted.

"Aye, cap'n."

"I thought so. I expect youre able to account for your actions, then?"

"Sir?"

"There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why? Why is that, sir!" Jack asked the confused man.

"Sir, you're... You're in Davy Jones' Locker, cap'n." Gibbs replied. Everyone lined up next to him.

"I know that. I know where I am. And don't think I don't." He said, confused.

"Jack Sparrow." Hector said, causing Jack to walk Jack-like to him.

"Ah, Hector! It's been too long. Hasn't it?"

"Aye. Isla de Muerta, remember? You shot me." He replied.

"No I didn't." Jack chuckled. "And Lily Swann, I remember you shooting yourself in the head. You were dead, and so am I."

"Sparrow, we are in Davy Jones' Locker." I replied but he ignored me.

"Tia Dalma, out and about, eh?" He pranced to her. "You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium."

"He thinks we're a hallucination." Will stated.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel, or rather, damsel in distress? Either one."

"No."

"Well, then, you wouldn't be here, would you? So you can't be here. Q.E.D., you're not really here."

"Jack." Elizabeth called as she stepped forward. "This is real. We're here." He just stared at her and made odd hand gestures. Then walked back to Gibbs.

"The Locker, you say?" He asked Gibbs.

"Aye."

"We've come to rescue you." Elizabeth told him. He turned to face her.